Stoned to the bone girlfriend?

• Thread starter wiklund
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wiklund

Hello!

I have a problem, maybe it's a small problem, but still a problem. I have cultivated marijuana for about 10yrs. I like mindbending sativa, but my girlfriend does not like sativa at all. She wants to be stoned to the bone. So now I thought that I would devote a little space for her in my growing space to cultivate their first indica plants. I do not really know what kind I should give her? She wants to be stoned to the bone to a big smile on her lips, but I would like to see it had a little twist on the buzz to. Wish also that the variety works well in sog and not become too high.
Some varieties I've been thinking about is:
LA Confidential
Uber kush
pre 98 bubba kush BX2
Bubba kush katsu cut
Tora bora

What do you think? Or do you have any other suggestions for my beloved wife?

Peace and love, Martin

I

ibTheMan

get an OG cross, headband or og#18, taste great and mess u up in a giggly fun type way, and tell your girlfriend , she ah brat.

W

wiklund

Hi theman!

I have grown every og and og hybrids from DNA and reserva privada. I really liked og #18, and all of my friends to, but she dosent like them at all. And if you want to be really indica stoned i dont think og is the way to go, not the ones i have tried anyway.

Peace

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wait so your girlfriend dont like sativa - but what does the wife like?

lol

I

ibTheMan

she like sweet tasten weed? if so she will love Vanilla Kush and it yields good. bubba will be like an og.

W

wiklund

Hi!

Hmm, vanilla kush. It sounds good, but have never had anything good from barneys. Have tried LSD and utopia haze and they were shit.

I

ibTheMan

Yah , but buy a 5 pack of Vanilla Kush youll find at least 1 great one, out of a 5 pack i started one(lol) and its really good. she will love it. grows super pretty too.

Vk 011
S

Steve Z

i'd go with something a little better than a coffeeshop strain. . .

if you want stoned to the bone no questions asked get her some heri from sannie or motarebel. sannies is available now.

no taste, go for KO kush if you awnt some taste

OG is a hybrid he said she doesnt like sativas and wants indicas. og is NOT an indica anyone that tells you otherwise is a dummy

W

wiklund

I dident find the heri in stock. So i did order K.O and Uber from Sannies.
I hope Sannie can answer my cry for help and get my wife the couch stone she wants :) Otherwise my search will go on!

But keep posting if you have any other suggestions.

ps. sorry for my bad english :worried

Kind regards

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Pre-98 hands down. You did not list these strains but a lot of my patients who only enjoy 100% indica's love

Maple Leaf Indica
Master Kush
Rocklock - DNA Seeds (I've seen some redonk phenos with very heavy indica traits)
Bubblegum

Pank Mon

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bubblegum can be killer couch lock

grand daddy purps too

Aligee

Aligee

... get her some whitefire bro ... shell definantly reward ya lol!!!

Z

zombywolf

Wik,

Anesthesia is still at Sannie's. He doesnt call it that for nothing- Afghani/Skunk x Heri. Exactly what the wife is looking for!!

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Alot of these cali strains would be great. I usually have a problem getting super stony strains as I like sativas mostly as well. A few people have mentioned some good ones as well above.

I would suggest ahh humm..

Any of the Chem Dogs
Any good OG Kush

From my understanding both above are sativa dominate hybrids. For me though they tend to be way stoney with the combination. Like I am spaced out and kinda tired. Just my take and two cents.

johnny butt

johnny butt

Poppin' in to rep the sour bubble...

If you can find a good cut or manage a pack of beans, you'll find yourself a keeper. Real slow in veg, but she sits you on your ass and has some great flavors.

R

REDDOG3000

Heri,uber kush,and ko kush will knock your d&%$ in tha dirt.The uber has alot of tha bubba genetics with a little cheese.

E

edux10

maybe grow one of each of the indicas you have and she can pick? they should all stay about the same height to keep them even.

Even for people that HATE sativas, sometimes they will like a little bit of hybrid in their indicas. Some indicas, i can even tell first hand, leave you wanting more. Like sometimes you smoke it and hardly feel stoned no matter how much you toke, also some people dont like the couch lock feeling. They like to feel nice and relaxed but want to not be out of it. maybe like a 90% indica 105 sativa would be in order if this is the case. You can also try buying a pack of indica dom seeds and pick one out of there that has some sativa quality's to it.

Its all about making wifey happy, right? lolz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom