Stoned to the bone girlfriend?

• Thread starter wiklund
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WomBat

You could just introduce her to the hash pipe every time i smoke with my globe on my zob i cant move one time i thought i was going to have a heart attack it was great!=] lmao

R

Reefer Franklin

You could just introduce her to the hash pipe every time i smoke with my globe on my zob i cant move one time i thought i was going to have a heart attack it was great!=] lmao

What he said. But not sure about the heart attack.

Last week I made some sifted hash from a huge White Widow plant I grew last year. Three hits and I was happily locked into the couch for two hours without any desire to leave. Hash will stone you to the bone harder than the bud from the donor plant. I prefer just running it through a screen dry because it retains the strain's flavor better than cold water and ice extraction. But you can first take it dry then use the cold water method. I think the answer to your wife/girlfriend's prayers lie in the sacred solids.

The Reef

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Karma-Mirre
Mota-Green Manalishi, Double Koosh
sannie- KO Kush

all available at the farm for 60$ or under
sannies will do you right

mal

D

diesel707

purple trainwreck or cheese but let the cheese go till the trichs are about to pop.

A

amstercal

I'm a girl, and sativas give me anxiety, at least in general. Indicas and hybrids relax me. Girls and getting anxiety from weed sometimes go together. I actually second the concentrates plan. I don't know a single girl who tried goo and didn't like it. I LOVE it. And you could even try making it from your sativa trim.

As far as strains, I personally like it skunkier. A lot of girls like sweeter strains though. I know a lot of women who like LA Con, but Blackberry Kush or Sage n Sweet are good ones too.

Are you in a state where you could go to a dispenary and try some? Having her sample a few would give you a much better road map. But oil is my first vote.

S

SSHZ

Sannie's K.O. Kush is a real slow grower so you'll need to let it veg for at least 6 weeks, maybe longer- or it won't yield sh*t. But it's great beyond that.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
you hit the nail on the head with the bubba. other than that Id go for a gdp or somefa if she like sweeter strains. I dont know why people are telling you to get an OG, def not an indica. If u haveta run from seed Id say go with sannies gear, extrema is a potent hybred, or the ko kush.

2DogWalker

I am rocking some an Aurora Indica right now that has some serious punching POWER....
Probably too late now though....

2Dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom