Stoner's grow...

• Thread starter usstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
usstoner

usstoner

4Sd from rezdog..these are the clones from my big plant..i had her in flower but got rid if her..I've got fuckun mites..been using neem oil..so i don't know...right now things look good..i want to flip these in a few weeks..but have to b sure no bugs..I'm fuckin bummed out..ill take any ideas. Been.using neem oil..that's why there shiny...thanks...
IMG 3175
IMG 3174

Power OG

Power OG

4Sd from rezdog..these are the clones from my big plant..i had her in flower but got rid if her..I've got fuckun mites..been using neem oil..so i don't know...right now things look good..i want to flip these in a few weeks..but have to b sure no bugs..I'm fuckin bummed out..ill take any ideas. Thanks..
View attachment 464760 View attachment 464761
Man they look good. Sorry to here about the bugs. @Tnelz mite be able to give you some advice. Hope all is well southern brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

4Sd from rezdog..these are the clones from my big plant..i had her in flower but got rid if her..I've got fuckun mites..been using neem oil..so i don't know...right now things look good..i want to flip these in a few weeks..but have to b sure no bugs..I'm fuckin bummed out..ill take any ideas. Been.using neem oil..that's why there shiny...thanks...
View attachment 464760 View attachment 464761
Mighty wash brother. Will demolish a small infestation. And do serious damage to a bad one. Lot of effective remedies brother but mighty wash step one, sm90 step two continue neem as a third and u would be mite free in no time. That's the cheaper way. If u have some doe grab some conserve SC. U will be all set. Crazy strong spinosad. Worth the money. Or flora mite. That will wipe everything out mite wise. I'd use mighty wash with any of the above suggestions. Good luck brother. She's a beauty.

Kdub

Kdub

I know next time I'm gonna try the Iso/water spray I read about on this site. I think SeaMaiden talks about it. 50-50 mix of the 92% iso and water. I think it would cost ya about $1 to try it. I have had great success with azamax but it's expensive. I've tried all of the "safe" stuff and haven't had good results. I tried mighty wash and thought it was an absolute waste of money, I was actually pissed off, but I know others have had success. Good luck bro,

Tnelz

Tnelz

I know next time I'm gonna try the Iso/water spray I read about on this site. I think SeaMaiden talks about it. 50-50 mix of the 92% iso and water. I think it would cost ya about $1 to try it. I have had great success with azamax but it's expensive. I've tried all of the "safe" stuff and haven't had good results. I tried mighty wash and thought it was an absolute waste of money, I was actually pissed off, but I know others have had success. Good luck bro,
Sea does talk about that iso mix I'd just be scared as hell. Sux mighty wash didn't work for u bro! Shocked actually but I suppose it happens. Hopefully u never get the dam things again! Good vibes ur way bro!

Kdub

Kdub

Looks good man. I'd throw a little worm castings on the top if you need some light nitro. I find it helps keep em greener longer in flower. Lately I have been doin it to mine right before the flip and I think they like it. Just a half inch or so scratched into the top.

usstoner

usstoner

Well heres some of my girls still dealing with mites...its not major..but...anyways i had ordered some axomax...but when i got my order it wasn't there...so i called the place and they told me they were out...so i was like thanks for letting me know...3 days later..so i ended up getting some Avid a few more days later...it cost more but that's ok...the thing is i got plants ready to flip...i may just use neem oil over the next 2 weeks and flip...any thoughts on that...i don't want to end up the last 2 weeks of flower and get a major outbreak...i can order some lady bugs...anyways here's some pics...
Thanks for all the help...once you
Get bugs...you think different..lol..

Jacks princess from KaK...week 3...
IMG 3337

4Sd 2 weeks flower...
IMG 3317
IMG 3341

4sd ready to flip...got 7 like her
IMG 3314

IMG 3322
Kdub

Kdub

Try that iso water mix man. I've read many threads by Seamaiden who recommends it, and she knows whats up. I would only spray Avid during early veg myself, that shit works badass though.. Too bad about the azamax, that woulda done the job. Everything is looking good though. Keep it up.

usstoner

usstoner

Thanks for all the comments...i went ahead and used neem oil lastnight...i hate to break out the avid...but i will...
Just have to wait and see...should i spray the neem oil every 3 days?? I think the bottle says every 2 weeks...I'm frustrated...grrr....

usstoner

usstoner

Well i moved all but 3 4sd flowering..haven't seen any bugs...still looking though...lol..its freakin me out..I'm having nightmares...lol..still got 3 vegging the cat got ahold of them..got them cleaned up and gonna veg awile longer on them...fuckin cat!!!

4Sd around week 3...
IMG 3408

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

And I was thinking that the Cat and Bugs was a problem...Bullshit I say...send me both of um if that is what it gets ya...lol...damn bro...throw that freaking Cat back in there...and feed them bugs plenty...sweet stuff there @usstona...sum beach...damn right @kak...work um...B

Latest posts

Top Bottom