Stoner's grow...

• Thread starter usstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brimck325

looking like fire stoner! i can't wait to run that jp. 4sd i never get tired of...lol
don't give those mites an inch dude, when they're gone, hit em for at least 2 more weeks every 3 days.

usstoner

usstoner

Looking killer bro! Nice plants, how’s the 4sd smelling?
Thanks man...to me it smells a lot like the Chemdog #4 but a little different spicy....never had any sour d so not sure of the smells there ...taste like it smells...good smoke...

usstoner

usstoner

The jacks princess reveg...very fast..ill try and get some cuts this weekend she's still in a 3,5 g pot with coco..lookin good...she'll get hit with some neem oil this weekend too..bought a hand held pump sprayer..ain't that a bitch..lol..

IMG 3789
IMG 3790
IMG 3766

usstoner

usstoner

Some 4sd...been under a 1000 whps for week r so...did see some mites awhile back..fuckers..i hit them with neem..gonna hit them again tomorrow ...gonna do a major fuckin bleach session next door...these will veg a couple more weeks..also got my mota gear hangin..and was gifted some gg4 ...starting to show some roots...peace...
IMG 3898
IMG 3900
IMG 3893
IMG 3901

usstoner

usstoner

a couple 4sd...gonna flip this weekend...there under 2k...i'll have to add another 1k
to cover them good...im likin the frabric pots...im watering more often..but plants look
good...ill run 5 gallon pots next run...3g aint big enough...lol..got 8 gg4 all rooted...
there still veggin...man they smell good...there under some t5s....peace....

IMG 3991
IMG 3990
IMG 3989

usstoner

usstoner

Amazing thread, skills and genetics! Everything looks incredible, eye-candy all the way.

That Jack's Princess looks incredible, the serrated pointy leaves very much like the Princess .75 pictures I remember Sly from the Bros. Grimm posted a long on Heaven's Stairway.
Thanks man..yea the JP is nice..jacks cleaner p1/ pineapple princess...strong smoke..thanks for stoppin by...

Top Bottom