• Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

I N Hail

At first about $80, thats promix,MGoc, blood/bone, perlite,Mor bloom,lime

But the Blood/bone,perlite,morbloom(P/K boost),lime, last for Many grows

S

stone69

Probably about $30 to $40, I seen the MG O at Lowes for about $6 a bag, they had a couple different sizes.

I N Hail... what size bags of MG O?

S

stone69

I wont need that much right now, I'll go with the smaller bags... I'll have to break down all the ingredients.

S

stone69

No Freak... That's what this thread is for... all and any idea's from anybody are welcome.
I wasnt aware that MG O was a time release formula mix, I dont like the idea of that really, that is what I'm trying to stay away from actually, because i want to control what I feed it.
The nearest Hydro shop is about 225 miles away, I guess I'll just have to make the trip and stock up while I'm there...
But I may still try the top soil method also...
Thanks Freak

I

I N Hail

No prob here Freakshow i posted that mix cuz stone was kinda wanting to get it local

Peace
INH

PS Not much ferts at all though
Contains an exclusive mix of 100% organic ingredients: compost, sphagnum peat moss and manure. Natural fertilizers provide both quick- and slow-release feeding to get plants off to a fast start and keep them growing. Delivers nearly double the yields of topsoil naturally.

Fertilizer Analysis
0.10 - 0.05 - 0.10

And i would never use it alone but have in that mix as a part

S

stone69

It's all good... thanks a lot for your help I N hail... come by anytime bro!

S

stone69

Here's a couple pic's of the mix I gave these three, it's the mix I mentioned at first, well see how they do, I can always change the mix when they go into bigger pots or in the ground.

5 31 09 061

5 31 09 065

5 31 09 066

5 31 09 068

5 31 09 069

I

I N Hail

Well those look great no need to change from that soil it looks.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey stone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice plants!!! Let me put my thinking cap on and give you some ideas. Do you have a Menards nears you? -ROOT-

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey stone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice plants!!! Let me put my thinking cap on and give you some ideas. Do you have a Menards nears you? -ROOT-

S

stone69

Hey Root long time no hear bro! Advise away....Never heard of Menards Bro!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Its like Lowes but cheaper and they carry Pro-mix organic soil. You do have a home depot ?

S

stone69

Oh Yeah! HD's are everywhere now I think, like wal-mart, their All the one's that are killing the little shops.

Top Bottom