Stoney's Medical Organic Outdoor 2011

• Thread starter Stoney Macgyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoney Macgyver

Hello, Im new to the site. Also im new to Organics and Outdoor... But I have grown hydro and in soil, from flouro tubes to clf'l, and every HPS/MH system they have. So I think I can go 100% and Outdoor's easily. Hopefully...

Im growing long season in Central Cali. I have a 4'x5' Framed Garden Plot dug out about 2' and refilled with, Steer Chick and Rabbit Manure Compost, Sand, Perlite, Wormcasting, and 2 bags of Garden Soil that has Bat Guano and Worm Castings, tilled with some dirt I dug up. Also im going to wrap the entire garden with 6mil Clear Poly. For a greenhouse effect. And recieves about 5-7 hours of direct sunlight.

Im going to be growing Barney Farm's LSD and Vanilla Kush. Ive heard they suck but then other say there amazing, so I guess I'll just have to see for myself.

For nutrients im going to be using Organic Tea. Im using a 5 gallon bucket with a air pump and stone. Remember its my first organic grow, so please tell me if its sufficent. Im aiming for 2lb's.

Veg Tea (Every 3rd Watering): PER GAL

1 Cup WormCastings
1 Tbsp Alaskan Fish Fertilizer (5-1-1)
1 Tbsp Bat Guano (10-3-1)
1 Tbsp Peruvian Sea Bird Guano (10-10-1)
1 Tbsp Black Strap Molasses
1 Tsp Seaweed Extract

Flower Tea (Every Watering): PER GAL
1 Cup Wormcastings
1 Tbsp Bat Gunao (1-13-1)
1 Tbsp Fish Bone Meal (3-18-0)
1 Tbsp Peruvian Sea Bird Guano (10-10-1)
1 Tbsp Black Strap Molasses
1 Tsp Seaweed Extract

Should I add Soft Rock Phosphate also?

I'll post pictures soon! Tell me how you like! Any suggestions welcome! And I will be updating often!:harvest:

S

Stoney Macgyver

Hey I have a question. I live in Central Cal, about 4000ft Elevation. When would I be able to plant outdoors? I will have the plot wrapped, so it would be a little protected from the elements.

Please any advice!

S

Stoney Macgyver

It's almost here!

So spring has started to show itself and I'm ecstatic about it! I finished my SCROG screen, but took out the plastic. I'm just going to have it open due to heat during summer, last summer it got to 100F a couple times, which is unusual around here. But I'm also legal so I don't gotta worry about legal shit but I still got thief's, but I sleep with my window open and the only way to em is by my window. LSD and Vanilla had a little rough start but now are starting to grow very fast! I'm using cheap potting soil to get there roots started then will transfer them when they're almost root locked. I already watered them with a High N tea, only once but after I did I saw a huge increase in size without any burn. But here's some pictures hope, will post more often now due the season.
My soil like to clump together, I have a really clay-ish soil, I've added 3 bags of sand to my plot and it seems to help but I still clumps, will this be okay for my girls? So far I've added 1.5 cubic feet of perlite and 6 cubic feet of Garden soil, 1 cubic foot of Steer and Chicken Manure (Combined), 1 cubic foot of Earthworm Castings and cut it with the ground soil and 3 cubic feet of Sand. And it still seems clayish! My plot is 4'x5'x2' by the way.

First picture is Vanilla Kush, It seems I got the Satvia pheno.

Second is the LSD, and shes looks more Indica Dominant.

Third and Fourth are the Trellis, one almost finished and then finished.

Hope you like!

100 2752
100 2753
100 2754
100 2755
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking good man.
anything you can do to get more mourning sun and less mid day sun will help for sure
keep up the hard work!

Top Bottom