Stop Ignoring It. WHY DOES EVERYONE THAT GROW HAVE CATS>!?!

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

its a very odd but not a bad thing. but literally i think almost 80 % of all the pictures or videos on forums or youtube there is always a beautiful plant and then a kitten or cat will be wandering around. Very odd, need to hear other people agree with me so i know im not going crazy, i myself have two kittens soooo hahah :smiley_joint::animal0048::animal0048::animal0048:

phenotyper

phenotyper

My kitties love chomping on those green leaves. Almost ruined my last cloning session when I walked away for a few minutes.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

I got a waxed kitty that walks around my place but I don't think were talking the same kinda kittys....lol.... we do got a couple dogs runnin around too tho... Az

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

i dont have a cat... in fact i hate them.. although they are good outdoors to keep mice and other critters at bay

T

thcnology

number one pet....Americants, I own a couple.

They're so cute :)

putembk

putembk

My cats have never bothered my plants, just have to watch out for the cat hair. My dog has eaten two clones however. Dam dog loves to get high.

E

EastCoastGrow

hahah they are always so curious what the light is under the door but they know better, they'll try to sneak in and pay for it

bloads

bloads

Dogs are great, but I'm not allowed to have them at my place. Cats can be very hit-or-miss with their personalities, I've noticed (never owned one).

I'm planning on getting a sugar glider.

E

EastCoastGrow

ive been looking for a monkey for awhile =/ sugar gliders look sick but i feel like my two young cats would think hes a toy.

B

budseyeveiw

i hate cats they kill wild birds and i like wild animals to not be killed.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i was gonna say that growers are nurturing and kinda feminine by nature...but by the same reasoning we'd all have dogs that need much more attention than cats. cats are low maintenance, independent, aloof, and loners. maybe a good counterbalance to a garden?

lb for lb cats eat dogs for lunch.

Top Bottom