Stop Ignoring It. WHY DOES EVERYONE THAT GROW HAVE CATS>!?!

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

again. LMFAO! ur funny Producer. lol..

Ty. Miss Kallie Kitty Kush was a stray that i took in, and i was told she is a tortusshell mix, but she has the coolest markings i have ever seen on a cat.

Peace,
S i R

B

Buddy Hemphill

i do want a baby pitpull but i think my two young cats would bully the pitbull too much ; ) or vice versa. Like strikeit said cats would probably be more productive and beneficial for outdoor grows then a dog, think about it when dogs bark you usually just tell them to shut up or yell at them.

I wish your screen name was WESTcoastgrow. My girl just had ELEVEN little red nosed pitties. I have never seen this much dog shit in my life.

SHAMELESS THREADJACK: Anybody in NorCal need a red nosed pit? I got pics!

Back on topic...

I have been having a rodent problem..I think I need another kitty for outside. My wife has been wanting another one.

How do you make a dog that hates cats....umm..unhate them? Anybody ever seen that work?

S

StrikeitRich

I wish your screen name was WESTcoastgrow. My girl just had ELEVEN little red nosed pitties. I have never seen this much dog shit in my life.

SHAMELESS THREADJACK: Anybody in NorCal need a red nosed pit? I got pics!

Back on topic...

I have been having a rodent problem..I think I need another kitty for outside. My wife has been wanting another one.

How do you make a dog that hates cats....umm..unhate them? Anybody ever seen that work?

Shock colar and a sharp eye. Behavior learned can be unlearned u just need to be vigilant.

I couldnt even imagin. I have a pit mix as well Bella. she can put a hurtin on the soft searve machines. lol.

Peace,
S i R

E

EastCoastGrow

get a badass cat that doesnt take shit and dog will become scared or become friends with the cat.... i think i dont know haha

S

StrikeitRich

This is my baby boo Bella. AKA "la booje" She is i want to say 75pit 25labish.. but dont know for sure.. Again, she was a rescue only her and two others made it outa a litter of 8... sadly i was told the mother was found dead from birth or something...

she is bout 5 months, and a complete sweety.

Picture_0139.JPG

Peace,
S i R

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

felis domesticus has been known to reach 4' from head to tip of the tail (in the Toronto area).

maincoons get pretty big. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDDMEG06lHQ

If you want to move up a few weight classes, you can chose from mountain lions, leopards/pumas, and cheetahs. cheetahs are some pharaoh pimp shit!

my kitten is black and white...fml :) i wonder if you can tan under a mh...

E

EastCoastGrow

trust me ive been looking to get a panther, closeest you can find are "savanah Cats" which are just a breed that look just like a panther or lion or cougar or mountain lion aand they grow pretty big and are still 3,000 dollars...

S

StrikeitRich

ur kidding me right.

A fuzzing Panther..

All i can think of is the scean from the first "HangOver" movie.

"There is a JUNGLE cat in our BATHROOM!"

LMAO!

Peace,
S i R

E

EastCoastGrow

hahahhaha yeah they dont get as big but still are pretty large cats. i want a large jungle cat, fuck a pitbull

P

primeform

I bought my girlfriend an Bengal cat a few years ago after hers went missing. Its half Asian Leopard Cat. The Savannahs are more like having a dog by the looks of it.

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

they get the same contact high from smelling the essential oils just like Catnip. But it IS bad that you have the cats in same area as the growing Sensimilla. I love cats as much as the next guy but the animal dander clogs the "Stomata" of the leaves on your plants (the little mouths that open and close with light, thereby taking in CO2, and turning it to chlorophyll)....

So, not to be a bad guy cuz i love getting or "sharing" the wealth of cannabis with a pet, try to keep them way away from the plants.

*if theyre outside cats that come in at night, now you know who the culprit was that brought your spider mites and thrips!!

S

StrikeitRich

I NEVER let the kitty in the grow room, she is just hard to keep out.

"Never underestimate her sneakyness"

I agree though u should never let an outdoor animal indoors especially if u have other animals living inside the residance. Feline Aids and Lukemia are VERY contagus. Not to mention like u did the mites, thrips, ticks, fleas, worms, and all other host of fun bugs they can bring in. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

These 2 seem to think they rule the house, him more so then her but she has her times.
Daddy's good buddy:
GEDC0485
GEDC0486

and his pretty prettys:
GEDC0472
GEDC0475

:animal0048: Grow on,Fred

E

EastCoastGrow

hahahha i like the bottom meat ball with blue eyes, rick ross of cats

Top Bottom