Stop Wasting Your Money On Great White, Zho, Voodoo, And Pirhanna.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap i'm looking to pick up 16oz of each (root, foliar, nute)

My account is too green to send messages, any other way i can contact you?

you can message me through this listing

greenjoe

greenjoe

at 40.00 to ship.....don't think so...unfortunately for me...
almost double the price of product..

I

ibTheMan

I bought the root pack and used it on all my plants when i transplanted um, they seem to b happy.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Bought A Key Of Each

I just liked the sound of that, but I did. Will be using them as directed and looking forward to the love they show my girls. I feel that Caps pricing is extremely generous on his part for what you get. Hope everyone is doing well

mal

P

purple platypus

at 40.00 to ship.....don't think so...unfortunately for me...
almost double the price of product..

Where do get this info from?

It is a $15.00 shipping & handling fee. Flat rate no matter how many packs or the size. And if you pay with a Money order you can get a 10% discount!

greenjoe

greenjoe

Where do get this info from?

It is a $15.00 shipping & handling fee. Flat rate no matter how many packs or the size. And if you pay with a Money order you can get a 10% discount!
not everybody lives in the states (15.00 rate).....info on shipping is on his ebay...it just doesn't make sense to pay 40 for a 25$ product.....and i wouldn't buy a lot of it in case i don't like it......that is my only concern(40)...i will check time to time to see if shipping is cheaper

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
not everybody lives in the states (15.00 rate).....info on shipping is on his ebay...it just doesn't make sense to pay 40 for a 25$ product.....and i wouldn't buy a lot of it in case i don't like it......that is my only concern(40)...i will check time to time to see if shipping is cheaper

Green joe,

Shipping to canada is like 15 buck if i remember right. Ebay automatilly puts that price but i can adjust it if you request an invoice, or i can refund thevdifference through paypal.

Once my site is up there will be a lot less confusion.

convex

convex

I will wait for your site ...

Screw eBay - $40 Canada $50 + for UK and EU

M

mooses

yeah i'm ready for the site as well, i wanna grab a key of all 3 asap, but ebays slowin my roll..

Dodge

Dodge

Hey Cap,

I'm moving right through my first grow and will be sticking with soil for my second. I have good root growth but I have root aphids. The plants are fine, but I can see the critters in the saucers under the pots when the water washes them out. The bacteria in your bennies will kill them, huh? My second question is, "can these bacteria make me sick?" I am super clean and sterile, even for my little setup. I just wanted to know how careful I need to be with these spores and such. I would be using this product in the home and am concerned about the nature of the bacteria involved. I am seriously considering this option for round two, It seems more natural than just mixing chemicals.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yeah i'm ready for the site as well, i wanna grab a key of all 3 asap, but ebays slowin my roll..

I am out of kilos of the root pack for about a week and a half. Gonna have to hang tight.

@ all the canadians and Europeans:

Shippign is NOT 50 bucks like ebay says. We can do it cheaper, just PM me or message me through ebay and tell me how much you want to buy, and I can get you a shippign quote. Its around 15-20 bucks for most cases, not 50.

@Dodge:

The packs are safe. as long as you arent huffing them or eating it, you will be fine. If you are very concerned you can wear gloves and a mask. The powder though is not so fine that it makes dust clouds.

G

grimreaper

Yo Capulator. Ive sent you a few messages over at ebay. Would you answer them for me as soon as you get a chance. Thanks

M

mooses

yeah i saw you were out of kilos of the root pack, when i talked to you i was just gonna buy a couple 8oz packs of the root, few extra bucks isnt a deal breaker, i need this stuff.
THanks man, look forward to puttin some cash in your pocket.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yo Capulator. Ive sent you a few messages over at ebay. Would you answer them for me as soon as you get a chance. Thanks

Yes. I have been out of town where there is no internet. I apologize.

B

BabyDaddy

This is much more concentrated and much cheaper. It also has more beneficial species. If you are using any of these products you can do better.

Go in to the ebay ink to see the full description
Don't see the ebay link anywhere????

Latest posts

Top Bottom