Stopping Hermies

• Thread starter MamaBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MamaBear

Pick tha seeds out yer buds and throw'em everwhere! Pave tha planet with buds! Lets see'em regulate that shit. Besides males make right fine oil.
Whole new meaning to Sea-of-Green!! I'm with ya!! That day is coming.

I'll keep doing it because it's working for me and I don't mind giving up a bud. Besides, it's a way for me to give back. Let my girls fulfill their life's purpose (make seeds for the next generation). Locking them in a room, killing all the males and making sure they DON’T get pollinated just because we prefer seedless buds is selfish. We push them hard to make as many flowers (sex organs) as possible and then don’t let them procreate. I’d be pissed off and frustrated if someone did that to me! They give us so much and I just like to keep my girls happy.

In any case, it may be that it works MOST of the time, but not all the time. Good enough for me.
We need a botanist with a big lab to verify this.

M

MamaBear

But I've never seen it in an outdoor.
This got me thinking . . . (uh oh!)
Might it have something to do with the normal growing environment? Outdoor plants have all the puzzle pieces in place and it might stop it in those.

Indoor growing and/or hydro is changing a lot of the plant's environment. Sure, you can get some amazing buds but are you really doing the plant justice - as a species? It's a very adaptable organism and does well in artificial conditions but it's not really the same is it? And the plants know this. I prefer to grow with real sun and soil because that's what nature intended it to do. Maybe increased herming is a side-effect?

I'm not saying everyone should junk their gear and go outside. We need you too! You are adapting this species to a different (man-made) environment and they will be the perfect plants for space stations or when we begin travelling to other planets. I can't imagine months or years on a space ship without it. Actually, this plant should be on the top of the list to take, right after food plants.

showmegreen

showmegreen

This got me thinking . . . (uh oh!)
Might it have something to do with the normal growing environment? Outdoor plants have all the puzzle pieces in place and it might stop it in those.

Indoor growing and/or hydro is changing a lot of the plant's environment. Sure, you can get some amazing buds but are you really doing the plant justice - as a species? It's a very adaptable organism and does well in artificial conditions but it's not really the same is it? And the plants know this. I prefer to grow with real sun and soil because that's what nature intended it to do. Maybe increased herming is a side-effect?

I'm not saying everyone should junk their gear and go outside. We need you too! You are adapting this species to a different (man-made) environment and they will be the perfect plants for space stations or when we begin travelling to other planets. I can't imagine months or years on a space ship without it. Actually, this plant should be on the top of the list to take, right after food plants.
"You will be assimilated" sayeth tha Borg!
This lady has definitely been domesticated through tha ages. I'd compare tha hog to it in similarity. A perfect lil potty trained pet piggy that potentially has tha ability to provide food and companionship whilst us wee humans play God in our husbandry towards them. Yet set them out from our narcissistic grasp and in one generation they'll turn to feral swine. Morphing to insanely manic, voracious, destructive beasts that would have tha greatest pleasure in Eatin You Alive.
We still have some wild variants of hemp roun here that smell like bud, seed like it, some types leaves are similar others arent. Buds purdy an all that, but it couldn't git a fly high.
It's the same, but totally different. I do agree on tha fact that we train/breed our girls to be tha best, most beautiful, purdiess smellin sluts physically possible just so we can slaughter them perferably as virgins. Oh wat a world we have decided to create. When will contentment be a desirable standard?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'll keep doing it because it's working for me and I don't mind giving up a bud.
I actually wanted the seeds resulting, too. I chose lowers to do the pollination so that I could maintain the sweet top buds for smoke. I may be doing an indoor run this winter, and I'll probably be running different genetics so if I can find some decent pollen, I'll give it another try.

M

MamaBear

Morphing to insanely manic, voracious, destructive beasts that would have tha greatest pleasure in Eatin You Alive
Exactly right. I have family in MO and spent summers there as a kid. Went turkey hunting with a cousin and came across those beasts in the woods. Didn't feel comfortable till we got the hell out of there!

lino

lino

If any of this interest you copy and paste before it gets deleted.
I'm rolling over to roll tip and Science Care and other colorado science lab threads to inquire/debate/explain this (Hermy breeding) in wks to come. I'll See if those guys at roll tip can handle the truth of science. I get censored on this site, especially when I dump facts on how to increase potency and how to profit from my knowledge of hermy and thru tissue sales LEGALLY with cannabis also!.
believe it or not this info is true for the human genome also in sense and the 1st successful human embryo creation was around 2004 but I know dam good and well it was pull off in human way before 2004 using these techniques ,

This will last a cpl minutes before it gets deleted so I hope you can get something out of my message. Sorry I am unable to explain this so you could incorporate some awesome breeding techniques, If I try to explain/instruct this subject it is deleted instantly.
Ouch lets see how long the facts last.
1. All your cannabis plants have the hermy gene. Dont argue this fact with me. you will loose embarrassingly. Any Greek or Latin descriptors of science will get this deleted so this doesnt make you understand to much. But all most all cannabis breeders dont know that it is fact that all of their plants are hermyS , but with that said and myself unable to pass the science in laymens terms to you on this thread, that hermy statement is not a very accurate statement cause it would lead to extreme debate cause we're unable to understand the science as it is very offensive to someone who deletes my threads so your stuck not knowing how to breed hermies and most are fucking shit up and dont know it....

Your Thread Header;
2. Stopping Hermies.
Pls read my disclaimer ;
If I laid the plans to a back yard nuclear bomb here would you build it? me either, sounds kinda dangerous huh... So why do we breed what a cannabis breeder calls hermy or feminized (transsexual) seed which is a hermy ( hermaphodite) Greek , dont ban this post cause i'm trying to get them to understand, by definition, why breed it? well if ya understand it do it. Thats my 2 cents..

So this is about the only way to answer your question specific without being offensive political corretct: Stopping Hermies.
One of the 1st successful use of this technique in cannabis was used in the creating of the G13. scientist knew way back then that the lab stress could turn on the hermy gene, dont fucking delete BITE YOUR INDEX FINGER for a sec, ,, The lab rat kid who did time was the 1st to use Parthenogenisis to entirely shut down MeGI DNA sequestrate in cannabis. Tim also used Gynogenesis to control hermies in thru F1 , this is so bullshit- it is hard to explain w/o getting deleted and you guys wont get much tech tips for you grow rooms , Zionist deleter of my threads, So apomictic parthenogenisis is more over the techniques used to shut down hermies in many species including cannabis.

No one believed me when I proclaimed parthenogenesis had happened in my pigeon coop. My dad explained this in the 70s to me.

So with all said these 2 techniques should not be confused with hermaphoditic techniques and definitions and hermy species definitions even tho they can be describes as asexual, This is actually the a 4th part to the hermy gene and very complex to explain without using offensive words and terms unless we understand some pretty complex big words and I wont do that cause I dont understand that crap either and I cant use explanatory words cause it offends a deleter of my threads. IMO all aspects of Asexual breeding is dangerous, especially cannabis this is because in asexual reproduction a successful genotype can spread quickly without being modified by sex or wasting resources on male offspring who won't give birth. In times of stress, offspring produced by sexual reproduction may be fitter as they have new, possibly beneficial gene combinations. In addition, sexual reproduction provides the benefit of meiotic recombination between non-sister chromosomes, a process associated with repair of DNA double-strand breaks and other DNA damages that may be induced by stressful conditions
Now the hardest part to explain w/o getting deleted.
We Select - the switch - DOI gene DNA - the 3rd leg of the transitor of the MeGI gene turn on female and male leg. Cant explain any further w/o deletions. - and fact also...
Member my disclaimer? If we play with the DOI gene, and member it is 1 of the controls the MeGI and I've said this since the 90s.
I'm not going into transsexual cannabis DELETE OMG,,,, but here is why;
As Farmer we do some funny breeding , got to be careful here,,,, tip toe,,, let me think,,, whats politically correct here. Well big words or Ill get deleted . Make you read a bunch shit if you want to know that I speak FACT.
Obligated Parthenogenesis - result of inbreeding - fact -
There are over 88 documented species (not just plants) that have transitioned to Obligated Parthenogenesis - unisex - fact - gene exists in many species
This form of breeding and sexual reproduction is thought in some cases to be a serious threat to biodiversity for the subsequent lack of gene variation and potentially decreased fitness of the offspring. They dont need or carry the males DNA...
So back to my disclamer, why would you build a nuclear bomb or reactor? Why would you breed hermies? Ask, do I understand?

How do I control the hermy gene switch?

Might be easier to get some good seed stock IMO....

M

MamaBear

Uh, yeah. I think I get what you're saying. All cannabis has the hermie gene. Stress from artificial growing environment turns this gene on. It's bad and don't do it.

Just a suggestion . . . maybe if every other sentence wasn't about getting deleted . . . you wouldn't get deleted?

It's all cool babe. I'm not offended. I'm guessing you've already "taken your medicine" tonight? :)

Last edited:
lino

lino

Uh, yeah. I think I get what you're saying. All cannabis has the hermie gene. Stress from artificial growing environment turns this gene on. It's bad and don't do it.

Just a suggestion . . . maybe if every other sentence wasn't about getting deleted . . . you wouldn't get deleted?

It's all cool babe. I'm not offended. I'm guessing you've already "taken your medicine" tonight? :)
thank you for not being offended.,
-babe? sorry, I just realized you're a lady,.. If you were a male you'd most likely partake in the stoning of me. Got a male egotistical hater fan base here also. I bred em from many decades and 95% of the offspring are junk and I would offend my grow buddies who germed them, is all I'm saying.
I'd like to show how to breed them effectively but until we understand that hermies contain a gay gene MEANING with selective influences in the plant or animals. And then with this knowledge we need to understand with primates hermaphrodite breeding is an choice of awareness and selective in many cases but not always. Why understand hermy primates, it magnifies right from wrong. Then we can establish if we take are new found knowledge to determine if we approve of hermy breeding and then we can decide if we take this knowledge into the animal kingdom and which stem cells - shall we divide into what organisms and species. Currently setting up a grow room for a 21 yo in return for the 1st pick of the litter of a freak dog that has the gene in the Chinese Crested that I've been looking for. She got terrified and didnt want to give me any of her pups when I told her that some pups are going to die (not by my hand), some will not be fertile, some will have no hair and need special attention, some will have all fur, and some will have the look and traits that I'm going to create in reality, after my ethics primers she embraced my experiment so she is down to give me her baby to me, yes this can give me an evil feeling if I make a mistake or have bad luck.

Deleted - i have been on this site from when this site was underground, that sent some heads spinning, anyway I been here a long time so I know the difference between censorship and when I deserved to get banned . In defense of Mods, logic whoever put the ban hammer on me a few times, I might have been deserving as I might have been to aggressive in the DEFENSE of myself. One of the powers to be, not sure who , irrelevant, will not allow college curriculum ethics primer on this site to introduce terminology as well as right from wrong in transsexual propagation, yes- I'm a crying bitch.

"Stress from artificial growing environment turns this gene on. "-
do it have fun but understand MOST of your time is wasted if you think your out come will be a stabilized uniform crop (maybe) that will never hermy, most likely would hermy depending on the parent hermy gene combo of zygousities - Dom and Rec combos.
Use pink flowers to demonstrate a F1 hermy, the bad kind.... We'll use my Pink Panty Dropper to demonstrate this breeding technique. PPD can only be used for breeding and is a Dom hermy. She is a wonderful plant to discover the gay gene zygousity and Dom and Rec traits.
example for a lady, you say Lino: I want Lino Red Rosebud flowers. I deliver and I say DO NOT breed RR x White Widow.
for example not reality the
RR is Dom hermy inert, sperm dead,
WW is Dom hermy inert, sperm dead,
PPD is Dom hermy that carries the bad hermy gene
RR x WW would create PPD a bad hermy crop if used for 'produce seed stock' and but a wonderful breeder if you understand PPD breeding. PPD is good ' breeding seed stock '.
Incomplete Dominance

"I'm not offended. I'm guessing you've already "taken your medicine" tonight?"
my meds are cannabis x cannabinus , I dont reveal my exact stains to my elixir and I had not had my Lino Fire,

M

MamaBear

I’m sure most people just grow for the harvest and are not breeding. Some of us breed just for our own purposes (crossing 2 strains we like to combine the effects or growth habits of both). Serious breeders that will be selling their seeds are the ones that should take extra care in selection of the parent plants. I think most do but some don’t. Can’t control what other people do in this world. It’s up to the buyer to find out their breeding practices and choose seed stock appropriate for themselves.

Maybe someday seed packs will include genetic testing results that would clear things up for everyone. Until then, it’s anyone’s guess on what you’ve really got. I am personally looking forward to the day they figure out the genome variations that correlate to different effects and growth habits (especially that hermie gene). Cannabis and Hemp genomes have already been mapped but more study is needed to figure this out. It won’t be too much longer. Till then, we are just speculating. And that’s all I am doing. Just wondering if there are any “therapies” that would help keep that hermie gene turned off.

lino

lino

Just wondering if there are any “therapies” that would help keep that hermie gene turned off.
parthenogenesis will do it . but introduces a greater problem outside of the lab if not careful. Use good seed stock to keep hermies turned off ,, it is good breeding practice.
We have figured out 80% 0f the cannabis genome. Cannabis and hemp are the same thing until the Gov leaned on scientist to make a classification for low level THC cannabis, so scientist made a classification for cannabis and gave it a scientific name of 'cannabis L.' and used the common name of hemp to classify non-scientifically by scientist, oxymoronic I know but thats out Gov . idiots didnt follow the hierarchy, cause its a false class, either and that blows the true evolution of marijuana. Hemp in not a Gov word, its word to used for Gov classification, not much science there folks.

DrFever

DrFever

Bottom line is since the introduction of feminized seeds hermie and nanner percentages have increased tri fold
Everyone is a breeder now right ??? and a crappy breeder at best And the truth is about 75 percent of the so called breeders are nit wits and pollen chuckers
Could Feminized seeds bring this destruction to the marijuana community,,, Well i wouldnt rule it out who knows 10 years - 20 years down the road ??? could this be the reason so many top end breeders are and growers are saving seeds looking for that pure thai , afganistan , that pure seed form mexican , or colombian seeds ???? i know i am..
How did i get a HERMIE simple bad breeding practices like mentioned above
To become a good breeder its not about pollen chucking or making fem seeds its about proper genome , pheno selection and bringing them together this can take years to give you a idea growing for over 25 years and this year finally found a male
Note growing for 25 years and finally going to breed :)
see what i am getting at ???? but not today shit look at the breeders there pounding out seeds like there is no tomorrow .. And with that is trouble and what we have today Hermie / nanner laden genetics floating around
Iam sick and tired of hereing its natural BS occurrence .. Although it is said they can And again i have grown 100's of thousands of plants out door and yet not one natural occuring NANNER or HERMIE WTF Eh ...?????

Truth is Feminized seeds is a great marketing tool,sales pitch if you want to call it that ,, And truth its presently working it was really introduced to bring up sales in italy greece Again cutting corners and giving that noob grower better chances of harvesting and not growing seeds
Even Ringo said its a pollution to our gene pool ,, but there is a Achilles heal that comes with fem seeds that many keep under raps and that is
When you fem a plant you have litterally cut the genetic material in half ,, more or less locking it up ..
with that said disease is easier to attack plant as you took its natural evolution cycle and a again locked it up
ts sad how breeders today are forced to feminize since the beginning to try to stay on top since Dutch passion introduced FEM
But this is truly the reason why we are seeing more n more hermie , and nanner threads
PS waiting for todays new thread is this a nanner or hermie lol

showmegreen

showmegreen

We as humans narcissistically implement a primal desire to "be (not play) GOD". CREATED in his image right? So we must show resemblance in our actions. Correct? Yet we cannot consciously comprehend a lapse in tha greater magnets thought pattern. How can we possibly consider visualization, then fruition, of devine stewardship in a perpetual physical reality without fallible variations in its infinite possible outcomes? There must be a root oriented script in its framework that provides a pseudo reboot. A back to square one so to speak. All perpetuating entities carry this phenom. All human embryos, heck! ALL Carbon based lifeforms are girls or asexual until what stage of development? So sorry to All us manly men! "We was all bitches befer we became men! Poop around it yer fucked sister!" We cannot stop the "hermaphrodidic gene without creating the definite extinction of tha species we are attempting to perfect. Sorry but mathematically speaking, zero plus zero still equals somethin. Right? So it's proven there is a higher power and WE ARE NOT IT. There is always gonna be a plus one. So in that being said, I'll play my idea of god in my sandbox and you play yer idea of god in yer sand box. Hopefully when our sandboxes inevitably meet, they proficiently and gracefully coexist for their time together so tha theory or idealism of existence will perpetuate infinitely.

GREAT THREAD
May the forces of evil become confused on tha way to y'all's grows.

lino

lino

. How can we possibly consider visualization, then fruition, of devine stewardship in a perpetual physical reality without fallible variations in its infinite possible outcomes? There must be a root oriented script in its framework that provides a pseudo reboot. A back to square one so to speak.

IMO - I'm not an expert on this subject, but I luv debating those guys...

Yes , In many cases REBOOT! In a pigeon coop of white pigeons (of not a pure breed) and even then, most of time if left to natural breeding you will end up with common barn pigeons , the Dom gene in this case.

In the case of cannabis were playing with fire because were hammering the gene pool. It goes much further into ethics , and to explain "how ethics of hermy/gay genes is effecting humans" really get someone who deletes my threads extremely overcome with emotion because this subject ... I will do my best to not offend sensitive people who are not understanding the science behind the this topic and no one is bashing of any genders. So far whoever the Mad Deleter is, he or she has been showing patience with my tongue of venom. So;

And to all other readers also
MeGI - hermy/gay/transsexual and with cannabis can be transgender also, zygousity, read Greek Myth to understand it. You already do understand it many of us just need to learn rite from wrong, now I have to include this dentence or I'm not politicllly correct, in Plant breeding Those little hermy fuckers can hide, on some cannabis plants they hide on lower branches ,.. My ethics primer was deleted or you'd have better comprehension of these terms. Its hard to speak of gay sex, morbidity of animal human cross species breeding without offending those who are not following the science, sound like nazi hate speech...
IMO
I feel that anytime anything hermies/ goes transsexual, yes, folks we have to say these terms even in college course now, faculty hates it, to grasp this . If a male takes testosterone his balls shrink and all his other muscle get harder and bigger. the opposite occurs when he takes progesterone or stronger female hormones. In low doses OF HORMONES we do not see as dramatic effects in the consumer. However many of the offspring will have potential ot turn gay not completely hermaphrodite. In this case the difference from gay to hermaphodite is regulated by hormones. Oh how I wished I could be blunt , it would make more sense. This is easier to explained to cannabis grower. A female plant that has hermy tendencies without stress can be straight , not hermy. Study show that some females (Japanese Trees) in a room of males would hermy without males. let me explain this event in humans, how why and when do females turn gay or hermy....??? Prison,,, that joke as a science event that can be explained. Hormones in the female and tree regulate DOI DNA gene receptors that control the MeGI hermy extreme hormonal to just gay mild hormonal.
Example the female japanese trees would not hermy (without stress) with males present.
Moral of the story guys, dont stress your ol lady out... lol ...The science behind this is hormonal influences of the DOI dna gene that in turn can controls the MeGI in cannabis and Japanese tree species of dicots, dont member name rite now but were finding the hermy gene in many species.
This is hard to ethically talk about even among scholars. But the danger of hermies is CONSUMPTION>.
if you my age you never had a gay channel on TV. you never had transsexual shows. Gays, poss were as abundant but not as flamboyant .

Stop MAD DELETER PLEASE let talk science...
With that said stop and think
Why do we have so many PLANT hermies? YOU WERE JUST TOLD WHY! HORMONES AND BREEDING KNOCKING GENE OUT OF WACK!

Why are the skools filled with gay kids now? Why do we have so many human hermies?
Hormone are out of wack, WHY?
look at our consumption of hormones - milk and meat and cannabis - - - but what the worst GMO you can consume HERMY CANNABIS or any hermy plant or animal influenced by chemicals, duh let me see ill make me some fem seeds lets throw this chemical on the plant!
HERMIES themselves have extreme hormonal difference and DOI gene sends the signal to MeGI gay gene, fewer hormones- go gay,,, lots of hormones - go hermy, in plants this can mean full blown hermy with active pollen to maybe one of your plants going gay a little bit, throwing a top bud nanner with inert pollen (sperm no good). MEMBER the hermy gay gene is transitional switch that sometime cant be turned off but not always,, as us cannabis breeders will testify to, cut the bottom nanners works sometimes.
@DrFever I agree and spot on.. so the last sentence address your opinions and mine as well.
Some hermies will dominate your gene pool , as us cannabis breeders will testify to, this is what scary bout hermies, consumption and breeding domination.

M

MamaBear

lino – While I understand what you are saying and agree with most of it, there are a few things in this post that I disagree with. I’m not going to argue about it. I believe what I believe and you are free to believe whatever you want. But I can see why you got deleted and banned. It’s not what you are saying, it’s the terminology you use.

Gay, transsexual and transgender persons are NOT human hermies. The will never grow an opposite sex organ on/in their body, become self-fertile or spontaneously change sex like plants can. All people are what they are – male or female (reproductively speaking) regardless of what they feel or want. Even with hormone therapy and surgery, they will never become the opposite sex with working/viable reproductive systems. These terms have nothing to do with procreation in humans. True hermaphrodite persons are extremely rare and cannot fertilize themselves. Most are actually chimera (twins that grew together very early in development). Using any of these terms or trying to apply them to plants does not work. It’s not the same at all and I can see how you are offending people by doing so. I’m not offended, just saying . . .

I don’t care for the phrase “Right and Wrong”. There is no right and wrong in nature. Everything is ok. Nature is always throwing the dice, coming up with something new and different to see what works best. Diversity is the only way to ensure life on a constantly changing planet. Best we learn this well and work WITH it. When sticking our fat, greedy fingers in anything - we should ask ourselves, what would mother nature do?

Your Japanese trees . . . I totally agree with you. I’ve always believed males give off pheromones (or a plants equivalent) and the females can “smell” it and know they are in the area. No pheromones tells the females there’s no males around and they’re just gonna have to do it themselves. This would make a good “therapy” – keep a male or 2 around and your girls shouldn’t hermie. I always have a couple males in my greenhouse - at least until they start flowering heavily. I get them out of there before any flowers open. Maybe that's what is happening and why I've never had a hermie female.

DrFever

DrFever

good read mama lol i am just wondering with the pheromones lol i am waiting on my plant to start to hermie as there is no males in a 100 mile radius i hope ,,,,, lol
As for keeping a male in close prox to me is looking for problems and normal pollinating which might confuse a grower as a hermie i have tried in the past to force a plant to hermie and i could never do it i mean running temps near freezing point , lights patterns off the wall and again no change feedings from giving them nothing to force feeding them i mean every stress tactic you can think of and yet not Hermie
I just find it odd when people mention all mj plants can interchange sex a for survival yet is there any recorded evidence or journals to prove it
Its like saying there is a GOD when know one has met him to me that is here say

M

MamaBear

Pheromones are just a theory and may not even apply to this species.
I've asked several times and my girls won't tell me! Would be so much easier if they would only answer a few simple questions.

lino

lino

lino –
Gay, transsexual and transgender persons are NOT human hermies. The will never grow an opposite sex organ on/in their body, become self-fertile or spontaneously change sex like plants can. All people are what they are – male or female (reproductively speaking) regardless of what they feel or want. Even with hormone therapy and surgery, they will never become the opposite sex with working/viable reproductive systems. These terms have nothing to do with procreation in humans. True hermaphrodite persons are extremely rare and cannot fertilize themselves. Most are actually chimera (twins that grew together very early in development). Using any of these terms or trying to apply them to plants does not work. It’s not the same at all and I can see how you are offending people by doing so. I’m not offended, just saying . . .
Your making a statement, not a discussion;
A statement of objection with finale of ;
"I’m not going to argue about it"

This means you're not into debating with me on this issue. Wise decision. As I can provide proof of transsexual development before and after birth. And yes, way back On June 26, 2007, International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCC), a California-based stem cell research company, created a human cell, so I'm glad you dont want to debate because I was going to ask you to tell us at what point would the gender of this human gene be be decided. If we use the MALE pigeon breast milk producing gene in pigeon on a human genome will my male mother be able to feed to human baby as well?

Natural human hermies, yes , if you'll let me give your ol man the rite meds/hormone I'll show that his breast will lactate.

But to the point your trying to make;
There are no known cases of naturally occurring mammalian parthenogenesis or complete after birth sex change in the wild,

not poss for the most part cause mammals would have two X chromosomes make females HOWEVER they're are fertile hermaphrodite humans that can have some extreme outcomes with chromosomes in mating .And thats what were talking about with feminizing seeds. I have not heard of any human transsexual that have had complete fertile sex organ development of both sex m/f but I think I read somewhere that it has occurred, not sure on that one... It would be very hard for a human hermy impregnate its self outside of a test tube. 90% of Human male sperm objective is to kill sperm from another male and can not impregnate the egg. Surely those 90% spermies would get confused inside itself, Id guess they'd kill their own impregnation spermies....

lino

lino

Pheromones are just a theory and may not even apply to this species.
I've asked several times and my girls won't tell me! Would be so much easier if they would only answer a few simple questions.
Greek, hormone exist in insects and many other studies,,, yout Girls cant answer a lady bout pheromones, that hormone is produced from males. I had a giant pumpkin that didnt like male humans or tomato plants.... believe it or not,,, so plants have many senses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom