Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey man, thanks I appreciate it.

The only thing I need help with is keeping my plants' leaves green past the 5th and 6th week of flower. Everything stays healthy in veg, and I got a couple that are looking healthier, but those are starting to yellow, pretty much the whole plant at once. I used dolomite lime to get the ph up, and seems to be working, and I figure once they are in flower the happy frog has ran out of notes so I've been trying to feed regularly in flower but it seems like it is gonna be the same situation.

Dont stress to leaves turning yellow or colors its part of the plants natural shift from veg to flower . it takes all the plants reserves to accomadate the change . the will eat themselves to get what they need . if this is having a detrimental effect on the top half of the plant . you need to check your pot size medium and feed schedule . if you are feeding the right amount then something is wack . Nute lock ect just run the numbers and if its all good dont stress .

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@CharmCity915 Hell yeah, that's a friend!
Happy birthday my friend,I remember 33 like it was 6 years ago.lol.

STR8
Hell yea dude. One thing I've noticed about what we all love is that those that you meet that are doing the same thing will try to help you out no questions. I've also noticed they are all into pay it forward and its made me become like that as well. Kinda made me open my eyes in a sense dude. I love farming my own meds and having y'all as friends

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Yeah I still need some glue! Thought you forgot about me! You up for some fire-berry kush(bag seed purple wildfire x blackberry kush) in return?

Nah bro! Been super busy and fucked a couple batches of clones lol. They rooted but weren't great and didn't feel 100 sharing. But I got yea still! Got 15 in the dome now. I'll hit you up as soon as one roots :)

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Dont stress to leaves turning yellow or colors its part of the plants natural shift from veg to flower . it takes all the plants reserves to accomadate the change . the will eat themselves to get what they need . if this is having a detrimental effect on the top half of the plant . you need to check your pot size medium and feed schedule . if you are feeding the right amount then something is wack . Nute lock ect just run the numbers and if its all good dont stress .

Oh if your in soil witch i think you r , run a mix of a microbacteria supplement with some molasses for 3 waters this will make nutes available and clean nute lock pretty much . cheers P.s bubble the fruck out it as ur soil might have less than the desirable amount of oxygen in the soil . witch encourages bad microbes and funghi were as a good oxygenatied soil encourages good microbes , yep made oxygenated up but u get the idea lol.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

The yellow about as fast as the buds grow, so by the 5th or 6th week all the leaves except the top two or three leaves are completely shot and pluck easily off. They go yellow and THEN crumple up, dried. So I don't think it's any sort of excess. All my plant had an upswing of ph from the dolomite lime, so I expected some leaf loss, but it was like everything starved to death and I did try to feed at least every 3rd water. I'm using gh nutes and with a 400w hortilux. I use it at a about half strength at most, in about a 1:2:3 grow micro bloom for my flowering ratio. That would be .5 tsp grow, 1 tsp micro, 1.5 tsp bloom, with .5 tsp cal- mag (mixed properly, not in the this order).

I'm thinking I need to move towards either full organic or a soil-LESS media where it's more like a dwc in the sense that I could measure out the food and ph and water, and I would like it to last at least a couple days before next water or feeding...

Top Bottom