Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

I understand -- I can see how that could bring alittle depression on, with all that is going on .. On top of regular everyday bull shit.
I'm glad the surgery went well and I hope you two get back into the regular swing soon.
I don't have much ,but if I can help anyway let me know my friend.
Sometimes the Baby steps are better than running ..
good luck with your grow.
STR8

Well said brother. :) Good looking out and hope everything gets better your way @Stumpy420

Best wishes
Moto

Moto

Moto

Hope your doing well Str8. Puffing one down been on the work grind. :)

Here you go buddy figured would make you smile. :D LMAO

Download 3

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Ding ding!! I was just bout to say this! We had squash bugs so bad this year! You should look into some beneficial insects @str8smokn
I'm ready for beneficial insects myself, I would like to be able to keep them in the tent, but if they were to exhaust their food source, they would just leave the tent... correct? I read lady bugs would get rid of spider mites, but as soon as the lady bugs eat everything they would leave. How would I keep them in their if they ate all their food source? (Bad bugs)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm ready for beneficial insects myself, I would like to be able to keep them in the tent, but if they were to exhaust their food source, they would just leave the tent... correct? I read lady bugs would get rid of spider mites, but as soon as the lady bugs eat everything they would leave. How would I keep them in their if they ate all their food source? (Bad bugs)
I tried lady bugs once for my indoor grow. Funny thing was they spent more time gathered around my 1000w halides and most of em got burned up to a crisp . Couldnt for the life of me keep them away from the lights.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Look into stratiolaelaps scimitus, they are a beneficial mite that lives in your soil. Also look into beneficial nematodes. There's hundreds of good insects out there and a true living soil has all of them. I use both of them and I haven't seen a nuisance insect for quite sometime and the lil guys are still kicking it in my soil.

I tried lady bugs once for my indoor grow. Funny thing was they spent more time gathered around my 1000w halides and most of em got burned up to a crisp . Couldnt for the life of me keep them away from the lights.

Yea lady bugs love the light lol, but at lights out they do their thing and are good to have around. The only problem I have with them is I find them all over the house after releasing them lol. You on IG jump? Some good ppl to follow who know a lot bout beneficial insects. Same to you stumpy....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Look into stratiolaelaps scimitus, they are a beneficial mite that lives in your soil. Also look into beneficial nematodes. There's hundreds of good insects out there and a true living soil has all of them. I use both of them and I haven't seen a nuisance insect for quite sometime and the lil guys are still kicking it in my soil.

Yea lady bugs love the light lol, but at lights out they do their thing and are good to have around. The only problem I have with them is I find them all over the house after releasing them lol. You on IG jump? Some good ppl to follow who know a lot bout beneficial insects. Same to you stumpy....
Nope dont do IG. Reason for that is I see it eventually going the way of the Silk Road. Remember that fiasco. Feds finally shut it down. Not willing to take the chance. However a lot of good homies from here migrated over that way I understand. MY guy here @Seafour might be over there. One of the most knowledgable organic guys I know. His knowledge of beneficial insects and companion planting along with living soil is well beyond my skill level I miss that old fokker. :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope dont do IG. Reason for that is I see it eventually going the way of the Silk Road. Remember that fiasco. Feds finally shut it down. Not willing to take the chance. However a lot of good homies from here migrated over that way I understand. MY guy here @Seafour might be over there. One of the most knowledgable organic guys I know. His knowledge of beneficial insects and companion planting along with living soil is well beyond my skill level I miss that old fokker. :)
I don't know where sea has been i ran his norcal catpiss moontang and they were so killer

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I only see IG on the up and up as cannabis comes more and more acceptable. We're small fish compared to 90% of them, but I get what you're saying and everyone is entititled to their opinion. I'm not hating :)

I think sea was a pirate lol, like he hopped around on free wifi signals and last I remember he was moving. I think that's what I remember. maybe he'll come back in and give us a report. I loved his SIPS setup. That's what I need to do so I can leave plants for 2-3 weeks at a time. Smart cool dude. I miss him too!

Haha the Silk Road that shit blows my mind

It's now Silk Road 2.0, err wait 2.5 lmao

I don't know where sea has been i ran his norcal catpiss moontang and they were so killer

He's sailing the high seas of free wifi lol.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I only see IG on the up and up as cannabis comes more and more acceptable. We're small fish compared to 90% of them, but I get what you're saying and everyone is entititled to their opinion. I'm not hating :)

I think sea was a pirate lol, like he hopped around on free wifi signals and last I remember he was moving. I think that's what I remember. maybe he'll come back in and give us a report. I loved his SIPS setup. That's what I need to do so I can leave plants for 2-3 weeks at a time. Smart cool dude. I miss him too!

It's now Silk Road 2.0, err wait 2.5 lmao

He's sailing the high seas of free wifi lol.
Lol that's a for sure I've kicked it with him and dude is smart I helped him move a few hundred pounds of his living soil when he moved Lol he had this dope antena he made out of the fence in his front yard and a hanger shit was so dope lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Lol that's a for sure I've kicked it with him and dude is smart I helped him move a few hundred pounds of his living soil when he moved Lol he had this dope antena he made out of the fence in his front yard and a hanger shit was so dope lol

That's what I thought! I've made a cantenna out of a corn can to pick up further away wifi signal. I hope he's doing well! Howl did yea move all that loving soil?!

Top Bottom