Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Its a 25 by 12 I got 8 aircooled 1000 Watts for flower im going to decide if I want to split the lights into 2 rooms or 4 so I can have a perpetual garden . now I have to decide between coco and go for yield I honestly feel like in coco I cam hit 3 plus pounds per light if I have the right strain. Im starting from seeds so that will be fun or I wanna make some super soil and just water with ph water and call it a day I almost broke 3 ps on my 600 in a tent a 3 should be happening all day erry day

str8smokn

str8smokn

I couldn't keep a trim job if my life depended on it.
I suck, it takes me a true full day to trim one -1 of my plants and that's if I go all 10 hrs ..probably,since I've never trimmed a plant in one sitting as my back and neck lock up on me.
Maybe with practice and more harvest I will speed it up and get better at it.
Well atleast now I get a present of dry kief when I finish,it's a plus.
Only if it would of changed colors (some purples) this could be the dust in the bottom of the box of FP cereal
FPOG dry sieve kief from Trimbin
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

I suck, it takes me a true full day to trim one -1 of my plants and that's if I go all 10 hrs ..probably,since I've never trimmed a plant in one sitting as my back and neck lock up on me.
Only if it would of changed colors (some purples) this could be the dust in the bottom of the box of FP cereal
View attachment 636330 STR8
Damn .. nice!

Moto

Moto

View attachment 636330 STR8

Came out super nice. Nice job. Blaze on buddy!! :D

blaze-up_o_2682511.jpg

str8smokn

str8smokn

The trick is doing it wet man I tried testing and ill never do it again. But if you have to zest freeze the hash and zester I liked to use 2 so one was in the ice box at all times

Ok, all I have right now is a pasta strainer not a small/tight one. Will look at getting one tomorrow. It should still be pretty moist .
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yea I love it I should be one of their reps I talk about it all the time I should be getting free shit or cash Lol. It destroyed russet mites like no other

Is this it?
I can't believe it is at this price,everyother place is more expensive.
STR8

Top Bottom