• Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Smoked out
IMG 20161013 204459
IMG 20161013 204422

str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn The Thunder Egg looks real nice (the one you had outdoors was impressive) so I'm wondering how potent is the smoke?

The smoke is very nice,has a lemony scent /flavor. And potency Is on point,very nice day time smoke . But at night when you need a little extra help to sleep or relax this will do ..
It just sucks there's not many of these around.
STR8

Growmax

Growmax

The smoke is very nice,has a lemony scent /flavor. And potency Is on point,very nice day time smoke . But at night when you need a little extra help to sleep or relax this will do ..
It just sucks there's not many of these around.
STR8

I had an interest in Grave Digger seeds as I read @Ned Kelly said the mother of Thunder was the strongest he's ever had or something to that effect... so "very nice day time smoke" sounds like a couple of notches below that.

mancdank

mancdank

Bro is this goji thunder egg I've got some clones coming from a friend and that is 1 of em :) have u grew it before or can u point me in the right direction I can't seem to find any diarys along with thunder egg there's totem pole strawberry and Nepali phenos of goji and I'm getting a few other bits as well I think there's some plush berry in there too won't be long now anyways I will post em up when they land :)

Growmax

Growmax

Bro is this goji thunder egg I've got some clones coming from a friend and that is 1 of em :) have u grew it before or can u point me in the right direction I can't seem to find any diarys along with thunder egg there's totem pole strawberry and Nepali phenos of goji and I'm getting a few other bits as well I think there's some plush berry in there too won't be long now anyways I will post em up when they land :)

The Goji by Bodhi got me interested in the Thunder Egg in the first place, but as I searched the forums for info this other unrelated Thunder Egg. I really don't care about names, only about potency, and I heard good things about Grave Digger and Wicked Barbie in particular (which is the mother of this Thunder Egg) that's why I asked how potent it was.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Growmax
It's potent for sure.
I guess it all depends on your tolerance and limits.
Mine are kind of high I think, that's why I say" good day time smoke".
Again if you blaze a couple at a time it will put you in your place. This indoor round is looking better already so I got big hopes for these.
NedKelly has more W.B beans now so maybe he will be making something else with them soon.
Thanks for the interest in these.

Nope sorry,it's not related to The Goji.
I have been asked that before.
She is a Wicked Barbie X ( kryptonit X Fire Alien Kush)
Hope it helps.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Growmax
It's potent for sure.
I guess it all depends on your tolerance and limits.
Mine are kind of high I think, that's why I say" good day time smoke".
Again if you blaze a couple at a time it will put you in your place. This indoor round is looking better already so I got big hopes for these.
NedKelly has more W.B beans now so maybe he will be making something else with them soon.
Thanks for the interest in these.

Nope sorry,it's not related to The Goji.
I have been asked that before.
She is a Wicked Barbie X ( kryptonit X Fire Alien Kush)
Hope it helps.
STR8
s

when i grew Barbie there was 7 distinct pheno's , 4 i used to x with the k-fak male . i beleive i sent str8 peno 2 and pheno 4 witch held all the color , pheno 1 i used is a lot more c99 leaning and pheno 3 is the nock u the fuck out pheno .

Due to a little lazyness and a vindictive ex informing the police i lost most of my beans . Luck would have it i did save some in the bottom of the cardboard box i dry my seed plants over , About 50-60 but there was also my other x hanging there so i have a bit of a adventure to get it on track .

before all this id sent beans two 2 hommies str8 and fidel castro (havnt heard from for ages ) but my bro here has done a stella job got a male and be f2ing so once i get his beans ill do a full run of all i have and finish my project . peace and respect always Ned

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Shamus from Grave digger is hard to get a hold of but u can get him on twitter . Next in line is to stabilise the te witch is a shorter stockier plant , hopefully get my DD back on track ,barbie x black widow . the bw male male was just insane couldnt keep him under control out grew everything stunk of oranges . so that is is the taller version . i also plan to cross the ph 3 with a white male witch should see some very potent meds . cheers all . oh by the way shamus does breeding the way it should be , really like a hermit on the mountains real old school blends . respect .

str8smokn

str8smokn

s

when i grew Barbie there was 7 distinct pheno's , 4 i used to x with the k-fak male . i beleive i sent str8 peno 2 and pheno 4 witch held all the color , pheno 1 i used is a lot more c99 leaning and pheno 3 is the nock u the fuck out pheno .

Due to a little lazyness and a vindictive ex informing the police i lost most of my beans . Luck would have it i did save some in the bottom of the cardboard box i dry my seed plants over , About 50-60 but there was also my other x hanging there so i have a bit of a adventure to get it on track .

before all this id sent beans two 2 hommies str8 and fidel castro (havnt heard from for ages ) but my bro here has done a stella job got a male and be f2ing so once i get his beans ill do a full run of all i have and finish my project . peace and respect always Ned

I figured I could get you to chime in with that last post. Lol.
Good to see you on the Farm my friend.
The F2s are looking great. I want have many ,but I will send you all I can to continue your work with. Should be at least 10 or so from each plant.
This round.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

first time my account accurately worked properly .Problem with chasing potency is u tend to lose flavor and soul . Most white ive smoked has some bang but very little flavor and soul . that said the strongest gear i have smoked is barbie pheno 3 witch is a great tasty potent smoke closely followed by master thias green dragon . so my aim is to preserve the taste and soul while bringing some potency . from the pics of seen of str8 they seem to be a hybrid of the two although the flowers are more fak , barbs r tighter slightly smaller . good to get on and chat be back when my account has another good day . take it easy bro havnt heard from fidel in 6 mths his should acutually be in and close to finish he had the other two pheno's . just for interest . peno 1 sativa c99 leaning tallest of the four more sativa style bud taste like rotten pinapple and detol . very strong very focused enlightening high . p2 best belnd of all nice late colors taste of coffee , fruit p3 big tight grenade size buds sort of like a baseball bat to the head straight to the couch see ya later . terps arnt so good but ther there and a large varity . p4 was the bushiest best mother and almost straight purple . bit of berry and lemon . happy days Ned

Latest posts

Top Bottom