Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

K accounts gone back to the shit . @Fidel castro hope he is well , but lets face it if he got some flowers off these grils he is gunna be in heaven compared to that moldy looking brick weed shit he showed us they down there in argentina . fucken pic still haunts me lol.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey im enjoying this . Very soon now ill be in Oregon ill have the handful of beans u send me my 60 plus 4 packs of barb to get my vision sorted . plenty of room over 2000 plants in total and Medusa watching over , as We are in a business partnership . so hopefully we will get them to be all they can be lol. honestly we have that much gear to run through its gunna be epic . ;) good luck when ur working them hope they treat u well . just hold em tight . cheers brother ur doing great .

str8smokn

str8smokn

Next in line..
And I got Banana Bubbas above ground also.
STR8

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Nice line up hope you do not mind me hanging out ..
I am starting up some new runs in a couple months GG4 x bubble gum , GG4 x Blue sat 2.2 and GG4 x Blue berry
as well ass GG4 x sour hopefully something good comes out of it

Hey Ned Kelly you sure moved up in the growing scene 200o plants, wow.
Just think little over a year ago you were growing in a tent and wondering ??? if you should add MH with your mars LED's grow in Veg

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I like them all colors shapes and sizes :) Being gifted a bunch of GG4 crosses i just plan on trying them out in the new year

Top Bottom