Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
always good to here from u cactus , while im not around this farm much i expect to catch up with u all once im state side and open invitations to visit .
Well I better get on that invitation list. LOL. I heard you are heading Oregon way. You will love it there. Gods country so to speak. Shit man the whole PNW (Pacific Northwest) is for that matter.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Took ya advice bout autos got two blueberries 420 2 wks and a day in got them and 2 white widows also but they not the same size as the blue berries tho
[/QUOTE]
Don't listen to the auto haters dude. They gave some of my photos a run for their money size wise. Well the 2 I had, El Fuego & Purple Amnesia

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
the way u got those Te,s humming u might be schooling me .if theres anything in paticular u wanted from Tnelz i might be able to help ,but he gave out alot and all he copped was shit so i think he just threw his hands in the air .Pretty sure he doesnt do forums now just his own thing . u can occasionally find him on Ig . But as always bro u want hit me up and if i can do its urs , by the way bro if a few of your close peeps want clones of TE im down with that . respect Ned
Theres old @Ned Kelly spreadin that love. Your a good man dude. Always liked you. Cant wait till you get settled. Lookin forward to havin a proper sesh with you .

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

She beautiful what's a good site or line to look for auto wise cause Im the type I gotta see for myself then make my decision
This is a female I have in stock. I got those autos off of Herbie's and it was
DNA EL FUEGO & SHORT STUFF PURPLE AMNESIA. The purple amnesia was one of the biggest yielding auto flowers last year

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants are looking fantastic and super frosty. Going to be amazing smoke I bet. :D

Oh and abusing plants it happens to the best of us. I forgot to water one in the corner and she was praying to the floor. LMAO :D Real talk

Moto
I ran Ultrasour more than once. It is right proper smoke.

str8smokn

str8smokn

im hoping this one gets a better flavor being indoors now.
But all I can smell is Thunder Eggs as soon as I open the door.
But once pulled out the US does smell stout ,just not sure if she's got the funk though. The Fuel funk I need.
So I have some NYCD seeds I might try once all of my CBDs are thru.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
im hoping this one gets a better flavor being indoors now.
But all I can smell is Thunder Eggs as soon as I open the door.
But once pulled out the US does smell stout ,just not sure if she's got the funk though. The Fuel funk I need.
So I have some NYCD seeds I might try once all of my CBDs are thru.
STR8
You want that fuel the NYC might not be it. Whose it by? Soma had no gas to his NYCD more grapefruit

Top Bottom