Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Hey @Gardenguy2.0 good to see u bro hows the fro ?

Anyone up for alot of hard work , long days ,early mornings ? We need another team member on our farm , hit me up on ig as its easyier than here
My dude! I might take you up on that. The fro is mightier than ever haha.

I'm glad you caught up with me, I'm on IG as gardenguy2.0 tried to add you up man. Def stoked to hear from you Neddy, was looking forward to catching up right when I jumped back on the farm. Just been back over a week now

str8smokn

str8smokn

Puffin on some AJs X White and liking the sour in it..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Those are som nice looking nugz!

Care to do a smoke report on those indoor Thunder Eggs?

How does TE rank relative to the most potent strains you've grown so far?

Among what I've grown ,these have been the easiest and stankiest. Right there in potency with the big boys. not nutrient whores at all either,these got pretty much teas only thru the whole grow.

The Thunder Eggs are a great smoke.
Nice and fruity/ grape/champagne in flavors and aroma, once inhaled you feel it tapping at the head then moves into a body high to finish off with.
The high last for a good couple hrs 2-3 depending on how you smoke .
No ceiling with her ,smoke until your stupid..

I hope that answers everything .

Again these are made by @Ned Kelly .

STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Among what I've grown ,these have been the easiest and stankiest. Right there in potency with the big boys. not nutrient whores at all either,these got pretty much teas only thru the whole grow.

The Thunder Eggs are a great smoke.
Nice and fruity/ grape/champagne in flavors and aroma, once inhaled you feel it tapping at the head then moves into a body high to finish off with.
The high last for a good couple hrs 2-3 depending on how you smoke .
No ceiling with her ,smoke until your stupid..

I hope that answers everything .

Again these are made by @Ned Kelly .

STR8
So when you say no ceiling and can smoke yourself stupid, what does that mean for a guy like me who is already a little stupid to start with. Dohhhhh :) Will it make me stupider, stupid is as stupid does Forest!!!!!!!

And Gotta love ole @Ned Kelly Good to hear he's firing on all cylinders over Oregon way......

str8smokn

str8smokn

So when you say no ceiling and can smoke yourself stupid, what does that mean for a guy like me who is already a little stupid to start with. Dohhhhh :) Will it make me stupider, stupid is as stupid does Forest!!!!!!!

And Gotta love ole @Ned Kelly Good to hear he's firing on all cylinders over Oregon way......

Haha, I caugh myself zoned out quit a few times from her.
I guess she couldn't make you dumber ,even though sometimes I would like to blame it on the herb..
I got much respect for all of them cats pulling together from all over. Ned,Medusa,Tnelz and Skunked .
I think they have a opening position also.
I'd love to travel up there and see what's going on,just to Damn busy right now.

STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha, I caugh myself zoned out quit a few times from her.
I guess she couldn't make you dumber ,even though sometimes I would like to blame it on the herb..
I got much respect for all of them cats pulling together from all over. Ned,Medusa,Tnelz and Skunked .
I think they have a opening position also.
I'd love to travel up there and see what's going on,just to Damn busy right now.

STR8
I hear you on the busy bro. Same here. I think I just might take a look see and talk with the crew this weekend if I can get Momma to bite. Would be a blast to work with them folks. :D Ned and Medusa both are solid peeps. Did I see you said Tnelz left Mass and is out there as well???

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I hear you on the busy bro. Same here. I think I just might take a look see and talk with the crew this weekend if I can get Momma to bite. Would be a blast to work with them folks. :D Ned and Medusa both are solid peeps. Did I see you said Tnelz left Mass and is out there as well???

Nelz is staying in mass and that's why they now have an opening im pretty sure

str8smokn

str8smokn

I didn't know about Tnelz staying,but I knew someone wasn't working out /moving out. Good luck with trying to convince the misses to leave the a Dry Heat and go to the wet cold of Oregon.
STR8

O

OhpeKush

Hey @Gardenguy2.0 good to see u bro hows the fro ?

Anyone up for alot of hard work , long days ,early mornings ? We need another team member on our farm , hit me up on ig as its easyier than here

Just got back to my boring desk job .. ah man what a dream you guys have going on very jealous. Good luck to all

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Lights we use r mar pro 11 160 in veg puts out true 370 watts and
Phantom cmh 315 plus phantom de 1000 for flower .

As for tnelz staying in mass , lol be good if he communicated that , thought he had more intestional fortitude .

Lol we need four we have 3 one didnt work out and one did a phantom . But thats ok not everyone is built for sucess . Peace

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Ahhhhhhh , I see. Thanks for the heads up. :)

No problem. I mean I could be wrong but could of sworn I read since mass just passsed he was gonna do big there. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else. Maybe I was to stoned lol Fuck idk I got a lot going on with the move right now so only knows what my brain might create. I guess someone will just have to ask him.

O

OhpeKush

No problem. I mean I could be wrong but could of sworn I read since mass just passsed he was gonna do big there. Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else. Maybe I was to stoned lol Fuck idk I got a lot going on with the move right now so only knows what my brain might create. I guess someone will just have to ask him.

You've sparked some curiosity, whats your IG

Top Bottom