Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Str8! What's good boyssssssss
Shit my man. Just trying to get into the groove of things.
IMG 1697

IMG 1702

IMG 1704

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

While down in Florida I had the pleasure to finally meetup with my buddy @Newtogrowing . We had a blast smoking out and chatting face/face finally.
I'm glad the Sherlock is doing well for you with the lefty carb.
STR8

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Yeah , what's up?
And thank you for the B-Day wishes @G gnome and Garden guy.
I hope it's not anything bad .
STR8
Ned never paid me. He stiffed me. I spent a bunch of cash getting out there, taking care of my family while I was gone, and not having any income. After all was said and done I couldn't afford to not have income with bills n such and decided to leave. He copped out with some excuse about me not staying long enough and didn't pay me for the month of work I put in up there.

It's just kinda crazy like, literally said I deserved nothing for the month of work. 7 days a week 10-12 hour days. construction, fencing, digging etc... It was gnarly work man, it was no joke haha.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just got back from meeting up with the big homie Tattoojim .
Had a great time chatting and learning new shit.
He sent me home a great Father's Day package
IMG 1736
IMG 1737
IMG 1738
And some caps are mixed in there too.
Big homie did it OG style for sure.
STR8

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Ned never paid me. He stiffed me. I spent a bunch of cash getting out there, taking care of my family while I was gone, and not having any income. After all was said and done I couldn't afford to not have income with bills n such and decided to leave. He copped out with some excuse about me not staying long enough and didn't pay me for the month of work I put in up there.

It's just kinda crazy like, literally said I deserved nothing for the month of work. 7 days a week 10-12 hour days. construction, fencing, digging etc... It was gnarly work man, it was no joke haha.
Idk how he cud expect someone to work like that and not get paid.....fucked up

Just got back from meeting up with the big homie Tattoojim .
Had a great time chatting and learning new shit.
He sent me home a great Father's Day package
View attachment 711399View attachment 711400 View attachment 711401And some caps are mixed in there too.
Big homie did it OG style for sure.
STR8
Aw shit meant to call him while u were visiting to shoot the breeze w u guys.....got busy. Thats jimbo for ya man.....dudes solid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom