• Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

FPOG
IMG 1918

IMG 1919

IMG 1917
Had to super crop so others can catch up.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Harliquin X Harliquin #2
IMG 1925

I only got one pic of her for some reason, she's a weird tight brancher. Some branches are right on top each other. She produces a light green solid single cola if trained properly, more on the CBD side of the spectrum but still gets you feeling well.
Another Very nice cross by @gravekat303 .
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Makido X Yeti
IMG 1928

IMG 1929
IMG 1931
IMG 1930

She has a thick ass stalk and vigorous growth, I got lucky with this lady. First run so I don't know much about her.
I've been told she looks like a Makido leaner ,and that the high is strong from her.
She's another Jacksbeanstalk genetics, looking forward to her.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey guys @Srenots @jipp @stonestacker @G gnome and of course @gravekat303 thank you for always stopping and looking at my shitty grows. I promise this one will be better and I will try to keep the pics coming in.
Respect to you all who visit .!!
Fk the rest.!! Lol
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys @Srenots @jipp @stonestacker @G gnome and of course @gravekat303 thank you for always stopping and looking at my shitty grows. I promise this one will be better and I will try to keep the pics coming in.
Respect to you all who visit .!!
Fk the rest.!! Lol
STR8
Thanks for actually popping seeds man and not collecting them like cards I know ya got enough Cbd beans that you have no choice to store them Lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Str8 here is a shot of what that wfla x mt will look like if you have what I called my pheno 1 there were 2 one purp and one green. This was 3 weeks before chop Great stash btw. And there aint nuthin wrong with your grows homey
DSCN1796

Heres the green pheno

DSCN1800

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@gravekat303 aint poppn nuthin but sea4,s and your crosses man. You boyz bring the fire.

Those gg4 x goblin queen 2's are looking real proper . Think you said that was seas work tho. Gonna be hitting those harleyquins next Dont meant to jack your thread str8

str8smokn

str8smokn

@gravekat303 aint poppn nuthin but sea4,s and your crosses man. You boyz bring the fire.

Those gg4 x goblin queen 2's are looking real proper . Think you said that was seas work tho. Gonna be hitting those harleyquins next Dont meant to jack your thread str8

Not jackin my brother , just showing what it can look like if done right.
I've ran the lemon WiFi before and slacked, it was light and airy.
So again , I'm putting it all in on this run and treating them like my Kids. Just knowing I will get to enjoy their fruits .
Thank you for the kind words my friend.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not jackin my brother , just showing what it can look like if done right.
I've ran the lemon WiFi before and slacked, it was light and airy.
So again , I'm putting it all in on this run and treating them like my Kids. Just knowing I will get to enjoy their fruits .
Thank you for the kind words my friend.
STR8
nuthin but love for you man. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom