Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Bummer Bro !! What kind of bugs and any pics of the damage so we can learn to?

Possibly (Red Spider Mites) not certain.
843731E5 17AF 4E5E BB5A 96EFF7651B31

EDDF6BA1 200E 4377 9A53 091E5F7807AA

54EB3580 1512 4078 A874 61C92766E7DF
It’s not the best pics but that’s what I got.
STR8

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Managed to stop getting alerts on this thread.

The best part of Easter is when it’s over and the candy is 50% off.
View attachment 790391
Hehehe,
If you don’t like Cadbury , there’s something wrong with ya.
STR8
LOVE those Cadbury cream eggs, the caramel ones are really kick ass!

That white lemon alien dog sounds fire. I gotta stay away from those auctions til i pop some of these beans. Been buying too many beans lately.
It's easy to do, that's how, between buying them and having them given to me, I ended with well over 100 packs at one point. Some guys put that number to shame and get all anal about keeping them in the original pouches and shit too. I've repackaged a ton of stuff so I could fit them all in a case I keep in the bottom drawer of the fridge.

I had some leafs showing the tale tale sign,
View attachment 791604
View attachment 791605
The spots on the leafs.
STR8
That sucks. Been there, done that, not so long ago. In all the years I've been doing this shit, (which isn't that long really, 8 years +/-), I had managed to never have any bugs until last year, first fungus gnats, then spider mites. I might've got them at the same time actually, damn Roots Organic 707 was contaminated. Last time I'll use uncompressed bags.

View attachment 792310
Who’s with me.???
STR8
My cousin and I have been talking about that kinda shit for quite awhile. I'd love to do it as long as everyone involved were people I could get along with.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Does / has anyone ever sprayed their walls /ceiling with Azamax for treating/ cleaning up from Mites and bugs.
@G gnome @stonestacker @jumpincactus
I’ve already done a Dr Doom bomb and then a castil soap wipe down.
Now I’m thinking of spraying everything down with either GreenCleaner, Safer Soap, or the Azamax and then do a bleach wipe down after that.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Does / has anyone ever sprayed t'heir walls /ceiling with Azamax for treating/ cleaning up from Mites and bugs.
Now I’m thinking of spraying everything down with either GreenCleaner, Safer Soap, or the Azamax and then do a bleach wipe down after that.
STR8
Yes I do something very similar between rotations.The bleach follow up should include all "unplugged" appliances as well. lights,dehueys, etc...... a good clean is a royal PITA but a integral part in a effective IPM

What type of floors are in the groom?

G gnome

G gnome

Does / has anyone ever sprayed their walls /ceiling with Azamax for treating/ cleaning up from Mites and bugs.
STR8
I never have but it doesnt sound like a bad idea...if it were me i give em the avid, forbid, floramite 123 combo and be done fuckin around

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes I do something very similar between rotations.The bleach follow up should include all "unplugged" appliances as well. lights,dehueys, etc...... a good clean is a royal PITA but a integral part in a effective IPM

What type of floors are in the groom?

Pond liners, in the GRoom. But just plywood in the front work space.

Yes I slacked on the IPM and will start up with a regular maintenance after this is cleaned up.
STR8

Top Bottom