• Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

17249BD9 1610 49EC 8B4C 9029B807FC9A
I guess I need to post this.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Does / has anyone ever sprayed their walls /ceiling with Azamax for treating/ cleaning up from Mites and bugs.
@G gnome @stonestacker @jumpincactus
I’ve already done a Dr Doom bomb and then a castil soap wipe down.
Now I’m thinking of spraying everything down with either GreenCleaner, Safer Soap, or the Azamax and then do a bleach wipe down after that.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
STR8
Dude, I didn't do SHIT for cleanup really, I got rid of all plant material that was in the room and I bought some spray that said it would kill them and their eggs and a bunch of other stuff and I gave a quick spray around my tents, making sure to hit the tops of my lights, gave it 2-3 weeks or so before I started back up and that was it, done. Since I started back up I haven't seen a single sign of them and I've been on the lookout hard for any sign of mite damage since then.
I went that way based on the theory @G gnome brought up, they are only going to be where there's food for them to eat, they're not going to leave that food to wander around. If you intend to save plants/cuts then you're going to have to get a bit more involved than I did but, in my experience with them, it doesn't have to be such an expensive, labor intensive battle as some people wage.
Good luck brother!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Like pops sed its just a theory of mine. Cant go wrong w the "better safe than sorry" approach.
That being sed, ive successfully eradicated them more than once w/o shutting down or tearing my groom upside down.
We do what works for each of us. You have been lucky over the years if that approach worked for you.......I tend to be more anal, each to their own. Which harkens back to what I always preach, its easier and less stressful to prevent up front rather than do battle once the critters have set up camp. But with that said, once they set up camp the few times it has happened over the years I go ballistic. I then will always rant and rave on twitter before I send in the troops. I play fair and give the critters a warning....... lmao

str8smokn

str8smokn

I think I’ve hit them pretty FKn hard and as long as the liner is glued down good , they shouldn’t be able to get under it.
I’ve so far sprayed Azamax over the entire growing space, walls , ceiling, and floor, then bombed the entire space , then soap wipe down, then Green Cleaner the entire Grow space , and now did a bleach wipe down.
So I hope the bomb got where I couldn’t.
STR8

G gnome

G gnome

We do what works for each of us. You have been lucky over the years if that approach worked for you.......I tend to be more anal, each to their own. Which harkens back to what I always preach, its easier and less stressful to prevent up front rather than do battle once the critters have set up camp. But with that said, once they set up camp the few times it has happened over the years I go ballistic. I then will always rant and rave on twitter before I send in the troops. I play fair and give the critters a warning....... lmao
Lucky? Haha...no

G gnome

G gnome

I think I’ve hit them pretty FKn hard and as long as the liner is glued down good , they shouldn’t be able to get under it.
I’ve so far sprayed Azamax over the entire growing space, walls , ceiling, and floor, then bombed the entire space , then soap wipe down, then Green Cleaner the entire Grow space , and now did a bleach wipe down.
STR8
Are u trying to avoid the nuclear shit str8?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
STR8
then you should be good. One would think if its glued down no way critters can set up camp under them. Then the fumes from the doom bomb should have dealt with that...... Sounds like you are good to go. Keep vigilant in your up front prevention and all should be well. :D

Top Bottom