Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

hey str8 i seem to be having difficulties even logging on these days get caught in a endless home page loop .lol good to see ur keeping well . although i dont have a forum cut to offer if theres anything else ur chasing let me know . As both M and myself have gathered a rather large genetic chest to work with . cheers

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

hey str8 i seem to be having difficulties even logging on these days get caught in a endless home page loop .lol good to see ur keeping well . although i dont have a forum cut to offer if theres anything else ur chasing let me know . As both M and myself have gathered a rather large genetic chest to work with . cheers

All good, got him covered on the cookies :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey,thanks a lot the both of you.. @Ned Kelly and @BlackSheepOG .
No, my main chase is a Sour D cut. But now I have this Ultra Sour..( MK Ultra/ECSD) that's about to start flowering ,so I'm hoping it carries the SD.side.
And I'm going to keep some pollen from the T.E and try to dust a couple of his sisters.. So I should have some By the time you get state side..
How's everything on your side of the world Ned,I hope your situation is getting better over there.
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

I think I could work with a small bowl ,but clogging after two bowls is a pain in the ass. It takes a day of soaking to clear it out. Just for two bowls worth. Bad design on the dragon. I'm just glad I didn't buy it.
STR8
I think I could work with a small bowl ,but clogging after two bowls is a pain in the ass. It takes a day of soaking to clear it out. Just for two bowls worth. Bad design on the dragon. I'm just glad I didn't buy it.
STR8
just jumping in here. 11 inches, bowls great, some of the hottest smoke..... Love my steamroller but it only comes out on occasion. Smoke one y'all.

IMG 20160504 070437
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

slow pro
Hey,thanks a lot the both of you.. @Ned Kelly and @BlackSheepOG .
No, my main chase is a Sour D cut. But now I have this Ultra Sour..( MK Ultra/ECSD) that's about to start flowering ,so I'm hoping it carries the SD.side.
And I'm going to keep some pollen from the T.E and try to dust a couple of his sisters.. So I should have some By the time you get state side..
How's everything on your side of the world Ned,I hope your situation is getting better over there.
STR8
progressing slowly but 7 more mths and ill be there . sounds awsome respect . Sour d can definitely help there . cheers

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Sour dubs or sour diesel @str8smokn I've run AJs but not sour dub, only had the smoke. Really like AJs cut, someday maybe I'll run the sour dub but I've got enough going on now lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

You might want to look into mainlineing if that's all the hieght you have..
Search" Mainlineing "

Even then you're gonna still have a stretch. Probably best bet in that case is keep them 12" or less and flip. Run a SOG, main lining would work but it's time consuming and when you're faced with restrictions already might as well run a SOG and keep them short at flip. Unless you get some crazy ass sativa or hybrid with 4 times stretch then you should be okay with 12" or less. Sacrificing yield so make that up with running the numbers with a SOG.

Just another idea :) it's going to take some experimenting to figure out what works best for yea. @RedsFire

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sour dubs or sour diesel @str8smokn I've run AJs but not sour dub, only had the smoke. Really like AJs cut, someday maybe I'll run the sour dub but I've got enough going on now lol

I haven't ran any of them yet,but my U.S is ready to go any time.
i was lucky to find some back in the day for a bit and it ran it course and never came back.
But I've found it helps with my Back/knee pains.
So that's why I'm hunting her down..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good info there..
I wasn't even thinking of the time that goes into mainlineing.
Get a mother plant ,cut clones ,veg then flower..
There's a thread on here for this I believe.
STR8

Last edited:
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Good info there..
I wasn't even thinking of the time that goes into mainlineing.
Get a mother plant ,cut clones and force to flower after roots appear..
There's a thread on here for this I believe.
STR8

I like to give them like 3-4 days veg just to let them get settled in. Also speeds up time after flip. Instead of waiting 5-7 days for flowers to set its 3-4. Every minute counts :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah,yeah. I didn't necessarily mean flip right then. ok ,I edited.
It's still short hand.
STR8

Top Bottom