• Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

UltraSour
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

HELLZ YA !
She looks mighty dense in the pics.. How does she smell?
I hope she smokes well for you my friend. .
On your next run of GSC, try running just her( how ever many you can get in there)No other strain. That way you can get nutes just right for her and maybe you can get alittle more out of them.
Looks Dank already
Cheers
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

The first pheno smells lemony,earthy, wit a hint of insence.
And the second just has a black pepper kind of smell to it wit that same inscence smell behind it. My hands still smell like in scent and lemons and I chopped it like 4 hrs ago. Yeah it is dense the bottom popcorn shit is airy as usual. But overall pretty fuckin happy I smoked the tester that I took the other day and it. Got me pretty high for a Lil .5 tester. Real head high for sure it was like 60 head 40 body

str8smokn

str8smokn

The first pheno smells lemony,earthy, wit a hint of insence.
And the second just has a black pepper kind of smell to it wit that same inscence smell behind it. My hands still smell like in scent and lemons and I chopped it like 4 hrs ago. Yeah it is dense the bottom popcorn shit is airy as usual. But overall pretty fuckin happy I smoked the tester that I took the other day and it. Got me pretty high for a Lil .5 tester. Real head high for sure it was like 60 head 40 body

Great! I love me more of the lemony smells/taste..
Sounds like she has the stink! I loved brushing up against them and stinking for a couple hrs afterwards.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom