• Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Kosher Kush
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Yo too much for the reveg? Should I clip more. Don't mind the background.

You only need to leave a few of the lowest sites, take out of pot and break up rootball and replant into a smaller pot and feed to some N(I use worm poop) and place in corner of room and find something to occupy your time. It gets easier the more you do :)

You can also clip one of this branches and rough up the bottom and set it in water for a day or so and then into a cube with some rooting hormone and bam a revenges clone

str8smokn

str8smokn

That should work.. But you could remove alittle more of that,but I don't think it will hurt or slow it down any.
Good luck on the reveg my friend.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I know I could took off more now. I didn't wanna end up cutting off too much then not be able to reveg and yeah I know I was lookin at here and was like dam do I really want to she gonna be big

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah I know I could took off more now. I didn't wanna end up cutting off too much then not be able to reveg and yeah I know I was lookin at here and was like dam do I really want to she gonna be big

Hell yeah you want too. She will be a beast of a plant,you will be able to pull thirty clones easily off of her ,the first time at it.. If you wanted that many..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice coloring on that Bitch pimmppp

I'm not sure if that's a natural color or from cool night temps.. It has gotten down in the mid 50's *a couple times at night with 80* day temps.
I will watch her clones that are indoors and see if they change as much.
I think it's usually just around the edges of the leafs that purple on her.. We shall see,but I'm loving this ones coloring.
The Kosher hasn't turned any purple color and she's right next to the S.U. So it might just be her colors..
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I'm not sure if that's a natural color or from cool night temps.. It has gotten down in the mid 50's *a couple times at night with 80* day temps.
I will watch her clones that are indoors and see if they change as much.
I think it's usually just around the edges of the leafs that purple on her.. We shall see,but I'm loving this ones coloring.
The Kosher hasn't turned any purple color and she's right next to the S.U. So it might just be her colors..
STR8

Some purple more under cooler conditions then others. I've had 2 side by side and dropped night temps to 48 and 1 never purpled and one went completely black

str8smokn

str8smokn

her mom was more like the first pic I posted up top.
But I had some phenos from these seeds that went almost black too.
A very nice plant to grow to see so many different variations .
For me being still new to it at the time I first ran these . They were my second true grow that went all the through the cycles. So I was very excited with the colors needless to say. And very nice solid nugs to go with it.
STR8

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Nothing wrong with being excited :) S1s are sometimes super exciting to go through. I had a killer s1 of Tahoe OG that I wish I had kept. I hope you find something dope in your newest seed run.

Top Bottom