Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I know I'm prolly gonna fuck somethin up but idc well see what happens. You were spot on tho how's ur ladies?

str8smokn

str8smokn

The flower I'm about to scrap to heat loss,but veg is still kicking it strong.
I have my Auto cheese that's steadily stacking it on ,still short but thick.
I should have AC in there by next week ,I hope. And then I can start flowering the FPOGs and TE...
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

No sir, those are taking it like champs.
My GSC is getting alittle bud rot here and there but I just remove it as i see it. I'm thinking about taking her down and just enjoy my little buds she's giving me.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

My buddy who will be watching my indoor can't watch my outdoor. Too many trips back and forth.
So I have to find a dark spot in my yard to put the Kosher Kush, so no light after dark.

Smerb

Smerb

I grabbed coco once but forgot other amendments. It took 7 days between watering, I was naturally irritated. Waxed out morning, get your medication on y'all.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm going to try and vent in some extra air into the flower side later and see if that will help with some of the heat problems.
I'm hoping it does ,because after thinking alittle bit about my outdoor plants.
I can't put the Kosher in a dark spot because we get more than 12 hrs of light , it's more like 14.5 hrs of light. So I will need to move her inside the flower side and hope she can survive for 5 days in there.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

No sir, those are taking it like champs.
My GSC is getting alittle bud rot here and there but I just remove it as i see it. I'm thinking about taking her down and just enjoy my little buds she's giving me.
STR8
couple of little things ive been learning uv kills pm ( reptile lights ) spray infected bud with isopropyl alcohol to kill spores so they dont spread . hope that is some use

@THCdurk preload coco dude preload lol. plus i rekon that little leaf is just making way for mature leaves . :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

So here's where I need the help ... I'm in around 5/6 weeks of flower,my day times are 6:30/6:30 outdoors...
My indoors are 8:00pm on /8:00am off.
So how do I sync up my outdoor with my indoor time schedule.?
#1 Do I leave my outdoor flower in dark all day until it comes time for my indoor flower light to come on ?
Or #2 do I give her almost 20 hrs of light until my light goes out?
I like #1
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

couple of little things ive been learning uv kills pm ( reptile lights ) spray infected bud with isopropyl alcohol to kill spores so they dont spread . hope that is some use

@THCdurk preload coco dude preload lol. plus i rekon that little leaf is just making way for mature leaves . :)

I've heard of the alcohol trick but didn't think of UV.
How come people don't put them at the intake of rooms..? To kill any bacteria that gets by filter.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

If you put them over the bud they help wot the resin production too I've read on here. And I think you should do #1 too pimp sounds easier

THCdurk

THCdurk

Old but it goes in so hard. This shit make me dance everytime. The beat thooooooooooo

north knect

north knect

So here's where I need the help ... I'm in around 5/6 weeks of flower,my day times are 6:30/6:30 outdoors...
#1 Do I leave my outdoor flower in dark all day until it comes time for my indoor flower light to come on ?
I like #1
STR8
I would definitely leave her in the dark..if u put her in 20 hours of light she can try to re-veg on u or even throw some nanners depending in the strain..the dark is your friend In flower lol..might even see a boost in production after 20hr darkness..just my 2 cents tho..happy farming

Smerb

Smerb

#1 Do I leave my outdoor flower in dark all day until it comes time for my indoor flower light to come on ? I had an issue like this recently. Accidentally left light on for 24 hours. I'm in veg. Lookin fine.
I like #1
STR8
The dark. You have the answer. Wierd

Top Bottom