Strain advice please

• Thread starter Northwest Skunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Northwest Skunk

I used to have a clone supply gig going but have been out of that for over a year now.
I'm from the great white north in Canada our common strains we're growing are OG ( a cut from a Cali despesary-not sure which one though), Purple Kush, Sour Diesel, Jamaican, Chernoble, Green Crack etc. The OG that has been going around here for the past year and a half has become quite week because it is just re cut and re cut from cloned mom's, never from seed mom's F1's..and same goes for the Purple Kush.

Anyways I would like very much to start up my clone supply biz again and am looking for a good breeder to get my seeds from to start my mom's out with.

I'm looking for some advice on which OG cut to go with that is very potent and has the potential to yield better than the other OG's available, and also a very potent and good yielding Purple strain like a Kush but doesn't have to be a Kush if it's a good looking plant with good yield and potency.
Then I would also like a really good yielding not so smelly strain for the growers that don't seal up their shows very well or are in close residential areas. Around here it's Jamaican we're doing but its a lame over grown strain that has served it's time.
I would also like to get an old school original Skunk strain going around here. In the late 80's early 90's we had Skunk #1 going around here that was the bomb. It reaked like dead skunk, not florral or lemon like at all and was potent as hell. Can anyone recomend where to get an original dead skunk smelling potent Skunk strain from? We also used to have the original UBC Chemo that was killer but I haven't seen that around for over 15 years..

Most growers around here are doing sog's in soil and there's the odd hydro guy as well.

Any advice or suggestions on the strains to choose would be greatly appreciated!

420king-MASSES

cali connection got all the bomb ass ogs ogs of every flavor also top dawg got some of that skunk funk in there and motarebel has bomb ass genetics that will thump you in the 3rd eye

N

Northwest Skunk

Thanks for your reply I'll check out those breeders.

Top Bottom