Strain for focus, concentration, brain boost, memory.

• Thread starter Kamisama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kamisama

Hey guys,

quick question. I am currently in a path of nootropics stacking and am wondering, if u could reccomend me specific strains based on terpenes, that have effects on productivity, concentration-focus, congnitive boost, energy, memory (althought counterproductive mentioning thc and memory I guess).

I ve found so far these only and would like to have all in one strain in the highest possible concentration. Maybe u ll be able to recommend more terpenes.

Heres the list: pinene, linalool, limonene, Beta-caryophyllene

Wonder also, if anybody managed to increase these terpenes in plant by growing companion plants. I ve read lavender has this function but dont recall now, if it supports one of the terpenes, that would be in category of nootropic.

Regards,
Kami.

Last edited:
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I dont know about the specific terps but I know these strains help me get motivated and do stuff.
Super Silver Haze
Blue Dream
Chocolate Thai

josefrahl

josefrahl

Tangie has been my "go to" strain to get stuff done around the house over the last year.

Has all terps listed and mycrene.

K

Kamisama

I think they are the future. I like to stay in the macro dose area
They increase chances of stroke or heart attacks actually. Its good for reprograming brain but using macro dose long term does offer more troubles than benefits.
Point is changing your synopsis to the point u ll not need to use it anymore, thats why its important to have longer pauses between micro doses.

Top Bottom