• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Grape Stomper

Here is a few snaps from my first run with hazemans cut of the grape stomper hes using in his new killer crosses... was a decent run but the next will be much better knowing how she feeds now...pure frost and smells exactly like sour grapes.....stuff is dense and simply amazing. pics here are from week 7 during the flush and will take them down around day 65....anymore time than that is really unnecessary with my feed schedule atleast....enjoy...~SMF~

Rsz dscn2204
Rsz dscn2224
C

CAPO

That ish is lookin tight thar Skunk..I got a a pack of Dumbo's chillin..hope they turn out anywhere close to yours bro..damn!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks fellaz....it was all in the cut in this one lol....my grow was not the best but shes def a beaut!....ill post the current ones in week 4 that are just insane here soon

2DogWalker

Skunk,

That shit is fire bro, real nice....Sour grapes yummmmm

Respect
2Dog

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunk,

That shit is fire bro, real nice....Sour grapes yummmmm

Respect
2Dog

thanks 2dog. was good meeting ya the other day. we will have to get together and talk shop one of these days my friend. ~SMF~

G

GeneralRipper

¡Hola Hazman!
Did you ever worked with the Funk Limer? or anything that had it in it?

L

Lump

Hi Hazeman when will be ready seeds Pacific G13 BX? tnx and good Job man.

K

Kootsman

Watup brudda Hazeman! i been offline working hard on alot of shizz right now but i 3 of your nybb at about 6 weeks now and 2 of the pehbxaww at 3 weeks now and they all look fantastic ill get some pics up in the next day or so but shit is ill bro ill be popping some of the other xs u gave me here soon too so ill get some of everything up brudda!!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Watup brudda Hazeman! i been offline working hard on alot of shizz right now but i 3 of your nybb at about 6 weeks now and 2 of the pehbxaww at 3 weeks now and they all look fantastic ill get some pics up in the next day or so but shit is ill bro ill be popping some of the other xs u gave me here soon too so ill get some of everything up brudda!!

glad to hear that, i have been to busy to be online lately.

G

grinkeeper

well Im happy to have found this thread.. I cant wait for some updates..

Im trying to figure out which HAZEMAN strain to start

I have :
g13/hp x pg13
rocky mountain high
big bubba [bubba kush x new york big bud]
mikado x heri

they all seem like great combinations but its just hard to figure out which ones to go with

I need yeild/ potency and density...

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
well Im happy to have found this thread.. I cant wait for some updates..

Im trying to figure out which HAZEMAN strain to start

I have :
g13/hp x pg13
rocky mountain high
big bubba [bubba kush x new york big bud]
mikado x heri

they all seem like great combinations but its just hard to figure out which ones to go with

I need yeild/ potency and density...

grinkeeper i would go with the G-13/Hp X G-13 you wont lose on this

G

grinkeeper

hay there hazy... I did exactly what you suggested and have started soaking the G13/HP X PG13... what is that strain called now.. is that green acres?

I really am excited as I have not had any direct experience with such a rich g13 strain ... so I really hope this is a good example of some g13ish gear....

thanks

P

primeform

i only got 1 of these to germinate but its one of my favorite girls in my garden. altho she will always be green manalishi to me.

have you ever tried pacific x airborne? id like to see this cross without the HP sometime.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i would love to get the Airborne clone, So if anyone has one that would like to donate it to me let me know.

Top Bottom