strain that fully flowers in 45 days. only vegged for 12 days.yeilding half a pound??

• Thread starter Recessionman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Recessionman

i heard of a strain that fully flowers in 45 days, vegged for 12 days, and yeilding half a pound per plant? can anybody confirm this? anybody know what strain it is and where i can get my hands on some seeds?

btw it was indoors. and not using MPB's

thanks happy growing

F

farmerjohn

Top44 is the only strain I've ever heard of that consistently gives the grower a 45 day bud time, has commercial yields & can be vegged quickly. But 228g yield per plant sounds a bit optimistic for Top44, or anything under those conditions, don't ya think? Hope someone does have some info on what you are asking. I'd be interested.

R

Recessionman

i can get clones round here.. and my friend of mine has a recipe to make it to so...if only these fuckers knew the name of the damn strain. they just call it the 45 dayer. they also got 60 dayers and 90 dayers

N

newbiewitskillz

I've seen it done a several times with grapefruit diesel done by nirvana i think. They have a couple other 45 dayers but i know the diesel does for sure. If your doing hydro, aero, or dwc expect more if using a hps 1000.

P.S. Also heard about endless sky but never seen it with my own eyes

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have three strains that finish within 45 days, the yield is always dependent on the amount of plants under one light. I get great yields with the aota at 45 days, which is called all of the above for obvious reasons!

R

Recessionman

I've seen it done a several times with grapefruit diesel done by nirvana i think. They have a couple other 45 dayers but i know the diesel does for sure. If your doing hydro, aero, or dwc expect more if using a hps 1000.

P.S. Also heard about endless sky but never seen it with my own eyes

when i find the one that im looking for i plan on a 6k watt set up..i already have...jus waiting to find this strain..grape fruit deisel yeild half a p per plant?

R

Recessionman

I have three strains that finish within 45 days, the yield is always dependent on the amount of plants under one light. I get great yields with the aota at 45 days, which is called all of the above for obvious reasons!

what are your yeilds lookin like per plant? n what lighting u using?

B

BeachBummed

i mean if your going for yield whats another week with a 7-8 weeker?

if your going to time why? and if the yield is that much of a deal just grab another light haha

i've never heard of a beast yielder under 49.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Green Crack is a 45 day finish or sooner. Don't know bout 1/2p w/ 12 days veg though.

F

farmerjohn

45 day 1/2 lb. yield strain?

:cash:cash:cashThe grapefruit cross with Blueberry short that I am growing from seed, (Blue Dynamite) is said to finish in 45-55 days & yield 600g per m2. I find both those numbers to be optimistic @ best & maybe just downright wrong.:wondering

Let's say they are somewhat accurate. If so I expect to see trics ready @ about day 55 indoors & would be pleased with 1/4 lb. dried from each plant. Mom is 20 days in right now, but she was sprouted only 50 days ago, so budding her is an experiment. The ladies I have cloned off of her will be ready for a run in late July. I plan 1/2 gallon pots, an aggressive nutes program & a one top bud concept, grown in the footprint of a 1000W horizontal MH. If this strain comes anywhere close to the 45 day - 1/2 lb. yield, I will be offering clones to every farmer within 20 miles. Time will tell on this one.
:boogie:

E

edux10

if you can only veg for 12 days then you should see how big one gets in 12 days of veg then you will know how many you need to fill a canopy.

devious d

devious d

ive got a landrace indica, grown from a bag seed that finishes in 42-45 days, theres pics ion my profile. but with a 2 week veg the most you get 60g a plant in a sog grow

F

farmerjohn

:sign0065:Now those are the sort of numbers that have a ring of truth to them, devious d.

:anim_09:With all the claims out there & the marketing types hawking their own strains, the numbers tend to get a bit skewed. Even when they are being honest, you can bet it's an honest report about a grow done under optimum conditions. The consumer can & will have different results. Perhaps there should be disclaimers like "results are not typical" or similar attached to most of the results we hear about.
:boogie:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I believe pukeberry can make the 45 day mark.

hubcap

hubcap

ive yet to find a 45 day finisher (from seed.)

i, also, agree with "whats wrong with one extra week?"
i know some are yield driven, and to each their own, but a 45 day plant from seed isn't finished yet. at least to the point where trichs are getting cloudy.....
granted, it can be smoked, and have good effects, but, honestly, ive yet to see a plant finish in 45 days or less, from seed. mikado included.

these reports of 45 day finishers are more than likely clone only, imvho.
and the yields seem inflated to me, as well.

anyone got any pics of a fat yielder, finished, at 45 days, id love to see em.

-cap

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I yield well with the pineapple and not so well with the other two. The pct yields around 1# per 1000 w, while the pineapple is more in the 1.5+ range. Good luck

Top Bottom