strain that smells like limes

• Thread starter jdubz206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz206

i have Funk x Chemdog D btw =P

:( i want some :D lucky bro..nice score there..

I have the sour funk og going from elite and it is limey as all hell. Nice tight big buds as well when they reach maturity. It is the most lime flavor I ever tasted.

Joey III

another lucky man...what i wouldn't do for some of that dank...

either of you two plan on making f2s???

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya I've got a couple different phenos of the sour funk from elite, really tastey shit, could yield a touch better though, and one tastes like strawberry candy canes. As for lime, I've got a ssh that is pure lime taste, from MNS of course.

H

herby

I stumbled acoss a lemon lime phno from bagseed and its in flower now. Hoping it retains those aromas and passes them onto the flavor.

J

jdubz206

well, i'll have to keep searching...if anyone knows where i can get some of these beans or cuts, let me know.

G

grenbone

One of the tastiest strains I've tried was called lemon-limes. It tasted like limes and got you ripped! This was back in the mid 90's.

S

Surfr

I have a Jillybean pheno that smells and tastes just like lemon lime spice. Everytime I smell it, I think of sprite. The smell carries over to the taste as well.

dextr0

dextr0

I know this thread is old but i wanted to post these up as they smell like Sprite. I dont know what strain they are, the guy just called em Donatello (the puRple ninja) beacause they turned purple on him. If anyone has any info that might help me out figuering out what strain it really is please chime in.

2 Phenos, the frist smells of strait Sprite, nothing else.
big_don.jpg
funk_don_bud.jpg

The second smells of Cotton Candy and Sprite.
reg_don.jpg
reg_don_bud.jpg

J

Jalisco Kid

I was given a cut of what I was told was DNA's Sour Cream that had a lemon essence about her. JK

P

paulycali

SnowCap has the lime smell and taste. Almost like the smell and taste of mountain dew soda or sprite or ginger ale. Good luck with your strain hunting

W

waverunner_21

jack flash has some really super limely smells, id suggest that

O

Old HAGgler

i just cut down some KO kush and the SUPER SUPER branchy pheno smells and tastes EXACTLY like fresh limes. like you just cut on open and squirted them all over.

LIMES i tell you, LIMES

P

puffinpiff

this is fairly useless and somewhat irrelevant but i copped some herb a few months ago that tasted like straight green skittles with some OG funk in there too.(no bullshit) don't know what it was tho(some sort of indy-dom hybrid that had good but not extreme potency) damn that stuff was taaaasty! w/ flavor like that, it makes me wish heady nugs came w/ seeds LOL keep the lime reccomendations comin! although rare (compared to lemon flavors neways), ery1 loves that flavor.

O

Old HAGgler

haha i realized if i mix the KO with some of the commercial grade GDP going around it tastes exactly like green and purple skittles. haha too funny.

i packed one and told my girl to taste it and without telling her, she was all "did you put skittles in this?" haha cracked me up

dextr0

dextr0

I know this thread is old but i wanted to post these up as they smell like Sprite. I dont know what strain they are, the guy just called em Donatello (the puRple ninja) beacause they turned purple on him. If anyone has any info that might help me out figuering out what strain it really is please chime in.

2 Phenos, the frist smells of strait Sprite, nothing else.
big_don.jpg
funk_don_bud.jpg

The second smells of Cotton Candy and Sprite.
reg_don.jpg
reg_don_bud.jpg

Smoke report on these two, the top chunky plant has a smell of Limes. Not lemons. Smoke is a bit woody with a sprite after taste. smooth, relaxing and overpowereing. Light taste though and as i didnt cure all the way 2 weeks? after the initial dry. High is more down then up. But not a couch lock its a floater.

Second is the cotton candy version. Tastes of froot-loops, cotton candy and skunk. I like it. Smells like powdered sugars.

Both were hermies but i pulled all the nanners off. The cotton candy was the one that was a full blown hemi though. Actually she olnly got them in the lower and middle branches. Maybe they were both stressed out i kept them in a 10" square pot for 5 months!

D

duos

for sure jack herer, i have some right now and the smell is total limes

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'd say the Jack has some lime, but it's super floral and might hazey too! For extreme limes I've had a couple, they tend to usually be really white/frosty in coloring and lack any odors but lime! If your smelling lemons too I'd say it's not as limey as they get...
Rockstar had a major metallic lime odor and slight flavor and hit like a rock! Was unreal on frost and short/stout, quick and had bag appeal from 20 feet away...LOL
Sometimes I wish I still had that pheno going, might have to start my last 20 or so Rockstar beans!

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've also seen Romulan hybrids with this odor and I'm sure there are plenty out there, just gotta get bean popping! Doesn't seem to be a popular flavor from the easily available cuts out there in the med scene....who knows..lol

Top Bottom