Strains For Severe Arthritis

• Thread starter WhtChocolate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

Dinafem Dinamed is a high CDB strain in fem form. 10-14% CBD 0.5% THC. Should be available here at the store. Some phenos hit up to 1% THC but are very rare.

Since RA is a chronic joint inflammation and CBD is anti inflammatory that's the best natural solution. Also Emu oil and vitamin E play a big role. You guys can make salves yourselves for your arthritic joints using extracts. If you need a recipe let me know. Adding THC kills pain too. It's got a nice numbing effect.

I am a regular grower if dinamed CBD because it is also very effective for treating anxiety. I am currently growing their newer version of the original, dinamed CBD plus with CBD content up to 20%, the THC is still very low.

Another to try (not sold here) is seedsman CBD cream and cheese. It has 22% THC and 18% CBD. It’s medical benefits are awesome.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I posted that the site was super fast this morning but now I tried to log in multiple times and got a “too many redirects” error.

Then when I finally got to the home page it took 3 attempts to log in.

Also I agree with the above and cbd sure helps anxiety.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Still like to see a lab test if it is from a seed pack.
Got the pack from Great Lakes Genetics(Regs not fems),I would love to lab test when it's finished myself but I have not found a way to do that as of now because... y'know,legality and whatnot. I would personally pay to have everything I run lab tested if I could and that's no bullshit.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Got the pack from Great Lakes Genetics,I would love to lab test when it's finished myself but I have not found a way to do that as of now because... y'know,legality and whatnot. I would personally pay to have everything I run lab tested if I could and that's no bullshit.
I would just add that I contacted Mosca Seeds and referenced where I got the seeds,to tell them how impressed I was with their genetics so far and they gave me an addy so that I could send some pics.Really nice group of people and I look forward to running Mosca lines for a long time to come. :) They are big fans of GLG btw and mentioned good things about the farm too!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Iherb.com is cheaper even for me in Europe ;)
In smaller amounts it was cheaper on iherb but here is what I got with larger amounts.
Delivery estimate: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 by 8pm

4oz - Premium Quality Peppermint Essential Oil (4 Ounce Bottle with Dropper) Therapeutic Grade Peppermint Oil

Sold by: Prime Time Commerce Prime Time Commerce

Raw Cocoa Butter Wafers From Organically Grown Cacao Beans, Unrefined, Non-Deodorized, Food Grade, Fresh For Recipes, Cooking, Smoothies, Coffee, Skincare, Haircare (16 ounce)

Sold by: Wild Foods Product question? Ask Seller Ask Seller

Emu Oil Pure Premium Golden Powerful Skin and Hair Moisturizer - 4 fl.oz.

Sold by: Koru Naturals Product question? Ask Seller Ask Seller

Beesworks® BEESWAX PELLETS, YELLOW, 1lb-Cosmetic Grade-Triple Filtered Beeswax. Must Have For Many Different Projects

Sold by: Natural Planet
$10.89

Eucalyptus Oil - Highest Quality Therapeutic Grade Backed by Research - Large 4 oz Bottle with Premium Dropper - 100% Pure and Natural by Essential Oil Labs

Sold by: Essential Oil Labs Essential Oil Labs

Artizen Lavender Essential Oil (100% PURE & NATURAL - UNDILUTED) Therapeutic Grade - Huge 1oz Bottle - Perfect for Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Skin Therapy & More!

Sold by: Prime Time Commerce Prime Time Commerce

100% Natural Vitamin E Oil 35,000 IU + Organic Rosehip & Jojoba Blend - 2 OZ Bottle. FAST Absorbing Skin Protection For Face & Body. Pure Ingredients - Ideal For Sensitive Skin - Use Daily

Sold by: Edén's Semilla
$8.95

Island Fresh Superior Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce

Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc
$18.00

MissBotany

MissBotany

I came across this site, it posts cannabis lab reports. You can either search for a specific strain or just browse through each page.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I came across this site, it posts cannabis lab reports. You can either search for a specific strain or just browse through each page.
We already know the possibilities,the real proof is in the pudding,meaning physical testing of the final product.
Raspberry Boogie has the possibility of being the highest THC to CBD ratio ever but unless it's tested it really is just word of mouth.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Iherb.com is cheaper even for me in Europe ;)

Just got finished making my first batch. No shit, relief in 10-15 minutes. My wife came over as I was finishing the batch and she’s cleaning up the spills on the counter and using on her shoulders and wrists.
Make sure to have enough containers ready ahead of time. Makes a lot more than I expected!!
Thanks again Toast.

6B4AE25B E938 492A A690 474CE1F86436
Top Bottom