Strains For Severe Arthritis

• Thread starter WhtChocolate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I used Amazon to price out ingredients as I should have stock in that place... About $110 for all ingredients which will make a butt load of salve. ;)
Bro, saying buttload and salve in the same sentence is sort of weird...……….. :p But I guess sticking out my emoji tongue after saying buttload and salve is even weirder. lmao

Last edited:
F

FarmerDaniel

My dad got into CBD oil a little over a year ago when he came to visit us. A balm made his hands feel noticeably better the very next day and he was convinced. He used to give me all sorts of shit for smoking pot and now he's a stoner on top of his CBD consumption because it works that well for him.

He stopped play golf because of his RA and now he's back at it so I hope it's helping you like it's helping him.

He goes to the dispensary but also gets CBD oil from Bluebird Botanicals. They have a 2 ounce bottle with 3000mg of CBD in it. He goes through it in a month.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Bro, saying buttload and salve in same sentence is sort of weird...……….. :p But I guess sticking out my emoji tongue after saying buttload and salve is even weirder. lmao
You made me lol on that one. ;)
That is a great recipe,the only change I'm going to add is some lecithin for absorption and an emulsifier. Other recipes I've looked at use the lecithin just like you do for edibles.
Not only is the salve/balm good for pain,it's also good for cuts,burns,psoriasis,eczema,skin cancer,acne,the list goes on. It's like lightning in a bottle,or tin in my case. I suffer from psoriasis and I already knew about emu oil but didn't know that cannabis oil was also very good for the condition. I will be exploiting the medical side of cannabis in very way I can find!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Made 12 2oz. and 12 1 oz. Stuff is fantastic!
20181023 112039

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve been doing the infused coconut oil, bees wax, lecithin, menthol crystals, essential either lemon or peppermint oil, for my balms. Just watch how much you add of the menthol crystals, they can overpower if too much. I’ve been using a “magic butter maker” run through a few 4 hour cycles over a few days, 160 temp. My thinking is the more time in contact with the MJ the more goodness is transferred.
Same except the bees wax, menthol and essential oils for caps, my asthma med was just canceled by my insurance, so taking caps for chest tightness, fuck pharma, works fine.

DismalDude

DismalDude

You made me lol on that one. ;)
That is a great recipe,the only change I'm going to add is some lecithin for absorption and an emulsifier. Other recipes I've looked at use the lecithin just like you do for edibles.
Not only is the salve/balm good for pain,it's also good for cuts,burns,psoriasis,eczema,skin cancer,acne,the list goes on. It's like lightning in a bottle,or tin in my case. I suffer from psoriasis and I already knew about emu oil but didn't know that cannabis oil was also very good for the condition. I will be exploiting the medical side of cannabis in very way I can find!
Every way that is.

S

smorgasborg

Hi all,

Was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about three years ago. Been taking multiple pharma drugs for the last two years and this has provided tremendous relief and has allowed me to continue working and playing with my three boys. I am very grateful for this and although I absolutely HATE pharma drugs it has given me my life back.
With that said, my lab work has started to come back with elevated levels of liver enzymes and kidneys are overworked. Please note, I am not turning this into the trials and tribulations of my medical history, just trying to give some background. Now back to cannabis. Not sure how much longer I can stay on these drugs so looking for alternatives and being a stoner for 30 years, weed is obviously of interest.
I have done a lot of research specifically medical benefits of cannabis for RA. RSO, THC, CBD, juicing, dabbing, resin. I’ve been searching for any info but have not found much at all.
Started an outdoor grow that began strong, continued through veg and beginning of flower and then went horribly wrong. Joined the farm too late in the grow and realized ALL the things I did wrong from the beginning. Really was able to use my grow this summer as a test subject of all the things to do the wrong way. So it wasn’t all bad, I did really learn a lot about what cannabis does during different times of stress.
Now I have my indoor set up for the winter. 2X4X7 GG tent with Vero29 300w from Timber. Have a few to get started now but looking for the best strain for arthritis with severe inflammation.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to get some good feedback from those with experience.

Seeds now include:

Bubbas girl (fem)
TK X G13HP :badboy:
Sour Bubble (heard good things)
Skunk/Tangie X G13HP :fire:
BOG Bubble
LA Con X ZD30
Sweet Cindy

Check out Leafy on the web for arthritis specific strains. I have grown several generations of 1:1 cbd/thc ratio plants. And 2:1 cbd/thc - they all work well. I recommend Orinoco or Durban CBD - Seedsman has a large selection on CBD seeds, including some new seeds that are basically all cBD

greengenes44

greengenes44

Dinafem Dinamed is a high CDB strain in fem form. 10-14% CBD 0.5% THC. Should be available here at the store. Some phenos hit up to 1% THC but are very rare.

Since RA is a chronic joint inflammation and CBD is anti inflammatory that's the best natural solution. Also Emu oil and vitamin E play a big role. You guys can make salves yourselves for your arthritic joints using extracts. If you need a recipe let me know. Adding THC kills pain too. It's got a nice numbing effect.

greengenes44

greengenes44

Hi. I'd sure like to try a recipe or two for salve to use on ra. Thanks in advance.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I got harlequin seeds on hand I need to crack.
from a seed vendor and if so who and cost. i'm going to get to the point where i go after CBD cultivars to see if it works for me and if so i'll offer it to others like my sister who came to me asking about cbd... since she's not a pot head i was surprised to hear her ask intently about it. i did give her a small sample tincture but it was not cbd.

i've got some fem auto/semi/reg because of first breeding.
other cross is from a cannatonic cut hit with a higher thc cultivar.
i've yet to run them yet. i know who has the Cannatonic #4 but they are sorta temperamental so i might just pheno hunt instead. i rather be safe than sorry. ijs

so, with the essential oils list is that when using each essential oil by itself to make the cream or is that amts to make a combination. I'm guessing individual drops for each oil. i know essential oils are strong so i want to be sure. thx.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

from a seed vendor and if so who and cost. i'm going to get to the point where i go after CBD cultivars to see if it works for me and if so i'll offer it to others like my sister who came to me asking about cbd... since she's not a pot head i was surprised to hear her ask intently about it. i did give her a small sample tincture but it was not cbd.

i've got some fem auto/semi/reg because of first breeding.
other cross is from a cannatonic cut hit with a higher thc cultivar.
i've yet to run them yet. i know who has the Cannatonic #4 but they are sorta temperamental so i might just pheno hunt instead. i rather be safe than sorry. ijs

so, with the essential oils list is that when using each essential oil by itself to make the cream or is that amts to make a combination. I'm guessing individual drops for each oil. i know essential oils are strong so i want to be sure. thx.

I recently saw a interview with Rick Simpson and he said the whole CBD thing is a government push to minimize psychoactive component of cannabis. He said the CBD May be good but it’s the THC that makes the RSO so effective.

Yes, careful with the essential oils and recommend to use sparingly. My first batch is overpowering with peppermint based on recipe. Still works great but smells like a mint factory.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

My holistic doctor has severe arthritis nd has tried everything, is now startng a 40 day water fast. Do a YT search

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

My holistic doctor has severe arthritis nd has tried everything, is now startng a 40 day water fast. Do a YT search

I’ve done a 14 day but difficult to continue while working full time. I’m interested in the 30-40 day for the body “system reset”. Let me know his progress please.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Sorry. Knowing my rind it is extremely difficult to cut food, put the key in the ignition, which I had to do for him one day

Insead of going for 40 may I suggest doing 1-2 fast and 1-2 off

Also, the large intstine needs to be cleansed prior to doing this. See Dr Hulda Clarkes Liver Cleanse: I've done 15 of them over time but 4 over 4 weeks. Do that prior to water cleansing again

hth

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not sure if I posted this..but if you are in a hurry, try some Dollar store coco cream as a base..then infuse your own coconut oil and add it to the base (add beeswax if needed)..Also I tried using Solonpas patches to put some of my salve on..The patches contain a time release carrier and some menthol too that opens pores for faster absorption..
I am lazy and this stuff works wonders for my sore muscles. THC works for me..CBD not so much. It also helps my calf muscles when the cramp at night.

Top Bottom