blueberry x's - FFF
Nevilles haze x's - FFF
mk ultra x's - FFF
The turd- nor cal classic
:bong2:
lemonade kush x strawberry cough- RE

tokerfriendly

tokerfriendly

nice list of strains! wish i could obtain some of those strains!

JAWS

JAWS

hey wonder:tmi:tmi
ok so YOU HAVE A CUT OF THE REAL DEAL SALOM CREEK BIG-BUD, thats one i totaly gave up on because NOBODY seemed to want to talk about it for some reason....you list is long and strong, but i see no hybrids/crosses with the SCBB why is that....if i had the FUCKER she would be spitting out some killer hybrids for sure...

any chance you will be working her any time soon???
FUCK ME:tongueout:tongueout

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Impressive list. Have you flowered out the GC cross?

I recently has some Gods Gift was good smoke. Liked it more than Ken's GDP. Gave me more of a sedative effect.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

hey wonder:tmi:tmi
ok so YOU HAVE A CUT OF THE REAL DEAL SALOM CREEK BIG-BUD, thats one i totaly gave up on because NOBODY seemed to want to talk about it for some reason....you list is long and strong, but i see no hybrids/crosses with the SCBB why is that....if i had the FUCKER she would be spitting out some killer hybrids for sure...

any chance you will be working her any time soon???
FUCK ME:tongueout:tongueout

I got the real deal salmon creek...to be honest I never heard of it. My friend does it out doors every year...He's never seen it indoor so i gave it a try. It's about a month in flower now. I wanted to run it before i did any breeding. But I'm impressed so far. I got some Vortex seeds ( won the medical cup in san fran) I met subcool there and picked some up...Gonna do some breeding w/ that soon. And i think the salmon creek might be one of them .... This is my first run at her so i wanted to check it out first. Here's some pics of it..

DSCN3044
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Impressive list. Have you flowered out the GC cross?

I recently has some Gods Gift was good smoke. Liked it more than Ken's GDP. Gave me more of a sedative effect.

I haven't had time to grow em out...but there's about 500 floating around Nor cal.

JAWS

JAWS

hey wonder:tongueout
if your looking for something with crazy good yields then your going to be a very very happy grower before too long..i hope you show more pics of HER along the way, i for one would love to follow a grow log of her...

she should push some YIELD on anything she is breed with, i think SCBB * SFV OG would rock the place big time..for shit-and-grins cross her with some SUBBY BLACK RUSSIAN...
great gear bro:tongueout

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Rabbi here's the turd...little over 3 weeks in.. had a phosphorus issue...lookin better now...

The turd- Salmon creek BB x Blue satellite #1

DSCN3064
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

hey wonder:tongueout
if your looking for something with crazy good yields then your going to be a very very happy grower before too long..i hope you show more pics of HER along the way, i for one would love to follow a grow log of her...

she should push some YIELD on anything she is breed with, i think SCBB * SFV OG would rock the place big time..for shit-and-grins cross her with some SUBBY BLACK RUSSIAN...
great gear bro:tongueout

I would love the black russian... or straight dpd ..I'll leave it at that...

JAWS

JAWS

hey ALICE:fighting0085:
hows that BLUE-SAT * SCBB doing?......did you hit ANYTHING else with that SSBB pollen??..
peace:fighting0085:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Scbb

hey jaws...here's some pics of the salmon creek girl. I've never grown it ...so i would love your opinion of the legitimacy. The "turd" is doing good to The cross was made by someone in the mountains around here...It's a nice strain...and has the hardest nugs i've ever seen!! It's about a month in ...so i'll throw some pics up when she's more impressive. Just threw two more girls from the same batch...so we'll see if i got any variation. My space is limited to say the least...but gonna do some more breeding soon..

DSCN3419sm copy
DSCN3442 smcopy
DSCN3445sm copy
JAWS

JAWS

hello ALICE:smoke
damn brother i hope ya got some new news on this PROJECT, i quit asking about it when i saw ya at the other site....but man i sure hope you did not give up on this one 4SURE and im really hoping you breed her with some killers while you were gone...
ahhh man:muscle:muscle

JAWS

JAWS

hello W-A:hi
dude did this gear go anywhere??......did the TURD do well for you? when we talk last about our exchange i had totaly forgottan about you being one of the very few ppl i know of that had the real SCBB......what ever happened with all this?...
thanks bro:hi

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Well the coop i got the scbb from got raided, just went looking for a new cut of it. No luck. But believe me i wanna try and track her done someway!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Figured id keep this baby going...And turn it into my go to thread .
Here's what i got growing on as of now
- Pure og-clone
-godfather og - clone
-ecsd- clone
-loompa hb bx- seed
-church-seed
-purple afgoo -seed CF
-cheese x bubba -seed
-alien kush f4-seed
-Chemdog #4 x og - seed
-ridge og - seed
-707 headband - clone
-pure kush- clone
-bubba- clone
-stardog x shiva skunk- clone

K

kes5480

nice run up...u gonna post some pics for ur fellow farmers 2see?

peace
kes5480

JAWS

JAWS

hey WONDER:hi
very nice list so are you planing any F-GEN or HYBRIDS???....

CHURCH thats a nice one i hope you do some work with her, whats the RIDGE OG all about never heard of that one...

whats the difference between the PURE KUSH and PURE OG?...

you going to work with the GODFATHER OG at all??...
nice stuff:icon_animal26:

Latest posts

Top Bottom