Strains & Projects

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

ney word on the blowfish im super pumped for those:D

That's what Im sayin. My fugu's are looking great. I think I may have a good variety. Hopefully I get a good Blowfish dom pheno to hold me over til I can get ahold of some actual Blowfish Seeds. :)

Dvs

Dvs

hey hazeman jus saw a deal on attitude for sum freebies with your gear wots the genetics of the hippie headband?

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey hazeman jus saw a deal on attitude for sum freebies with your gear wots the genetics of the hippie headband?

was going trying to figure out the same thing. looked other places to see if any info would pop up (test grows) but have yet to come up with anything.

F

Frankensteins Garden

The Attitude has Hippie Headband listed but when I click on it the URL it comes up as not found. From what I can find out it is Purple Erkle X Headband X something else think AWW? I did place an order at the Attitude and received it a couple of days back. Popped 6 beans of the Hippie Headband and they all popped within 24 hours. Looking forward to growing her out.

Dvs

Dvs

apprceiate the info frank hope they turn out nice, well not hope its hazeman gear you can be sure of a keeper or 2 in the mix :) i waited to long and pretty much everything sold out i got sum white grapes, rmh, fugu kush, and elephant stomper in the fridge neyhow so not sheding to many tears:(

Jampiece

Jampiece

Yup Frankie's got it. It's (Purple Erkle X Headband) X (The White X Aloha White Widow). I am expecting to get the freebie with my order of Breakout. I'm not sure if the Hippie Headband are F1 or F2 or even F?'s if anyone knows I'd appreciate it. I'm looking forward to popping all 12 as soon as I get them.

ResinSeeker is doing a nice journal of the F2 seeds he recieved.

illicit1

illicit1

I too ordered some of the hazeman gear on atatude i got the G-High and the Hippie Headband i poped 3 of each and they all sprouted and are doing well so far i will be posting pics as soon as they are worth posting !! i hope every one finds something amazing !!! thanks for all your hard work Hazeman !!!!

T

the henchman

Can anybody be more.specific with what you might.find in hazemans mystery girl packs?
I'd love.to know

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got the pe/headband x white/aww in the first week of flower. bout to put up a log once the buds start. i like to do the logs all at once rather then one that takes 3 months.

my pack says pe/headband x white/aww x pe/headband x white/aww so i assume they are f2s. wonder why he didnt drop the f1s?? prolly didnt have enough stock and had to make more. thus making f2s.

but holy moly imagine the phenos in the f2? there is gonna be about a million, hopefully i can find a headband leaner with a lil bit of everything else haha. im most excited to see this plant cuz it could go many different ways.. dont even know what to expect from it.

crek

crek

Hallo friends ,i am hazemans friend from Bulgaria, please if enyone know him email ples give it to me bicors im delite it unawares.Thaks and sorry for bad english ,cheers everyone

B

BHC

Hey Hazeman, i gotta say you have a great mind. You have aquired and preserved some amazing genetics that would have be unattainable at this day in age without you, which i am very appreciative of. I was hoping you could let me know if there are any seed banks that still have your G13 bx or the G13 bx2. I was really upset when i seen they were out of stock everywhere. Very lame. I have many plans for those strains and im hoping i still have a chance of aquiring some seeds. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Peace

E

Europe2

These are from thehighflyinhawian(I think that was his name) he got them from someone on the island and this is just a name they gave them not what the family that grew them called them.and they were given out on the stipulation that it dosent get sold in pure form.so just gona make some as freebies:)

Overgrown

Hi Overgrown and Hazeman. Do you know if Molokai Frost is a pure Hawaiian unhybridized landrace? Do you still have some of them to offer? Greetings.

Last edited:
overgrown

overgrown

They were fromdaflyainhayain and it was from a family on molokai. Don't know if they were offered but definitely were meant to be shared

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

These are from thehighflyinhawian(I think that was his name) he got them from someone on the island and this is just a name they gave them not what the family that grew them called them.and they were given out on the stipulation that it dosent get sold in pure form.so just gona make some as freebies:)

Overgrown
Are these still abailable?

Top Bottom