Strains & Projects

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes sir, the post above say the monkey balls are drying too and that sat was hit with the monkey balls it dose not look like it is going to take a long time to flower like other sat

Reactions: mal
JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:)
sorry borther i should have read that one a bit better, but HELL ya those should rock for real....so whats going to be your best guess on flowering time with those SAT BALLS?......
sweet:D

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hello HAZE:)
sorry borther i should have read that one a bit better, but HELL ya those should rock for real....so whats going to be your best guess on flowering time with those SAT BALLS?......
sweet:D

10 weeks i would say

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
:passingjoint:Whats up hazeman i got a couple madness seedlings up and there looking good it looked and sounded like a unique cross a got a very bubba kush pheno im already thinking might be my keeper but will see heres a pic and ill be updating my grow thread so peep it out if you ever have the time and thanks again for the genetics mane
PEACE
KILLERCHEF
HERBAL2_002_800x600_.jpg

keep that bubba dom going

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE;)
YES SIR i got my MADNESS i love bubba HYBRIDS....
nice;)

Reactions: mal
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
this is the year of Hazeman bubba kush crosses i have the bubba kush headband cross going and the molokai kush going and overgrown is doing some of mine bubba kush crosses to. plus the others

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
That Bubba Headband cross sounds like a real headbanger, you are 1 busy breeder. Thanks for all your work, hope all is well

mal

G

gerardbutler79

sorry guys but bubba kush is played out. and weak in my opinion :confused:

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Bubba is great. I keep it around, but it isn't my smoke to get blown out. It has that pain relieving quality that I love about it, but almost no head buzz. So when I am in a lot of pain and need to relax, it is my go to.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Y'all have no idea....the cut haze used in these crosses is some amazing herb. Puts all bubba cuts iv seen to date as far as potency goes to shame. Yield is a bit lower than say the pre98 but the stone is wicked hard. Puts people down that I smoke it with all the time. It's a wicked great kush. If I had to chose just 10 of my cuts to keep and live off of, hazes bubba cut would be one of them fosho

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

bout to get into my fugu, i'll find out. :p got some more bubba comin up soon. I miss it. :p

B

bckwht

hope hazeman doesnt mind me asking but do you and mota have the same cut? if so, was that the only bubba used in all those bubba crosses?

on another note, i just picked up your grape-13 and am suppose to get a pack of '88 g13/hp woohooo! I noticed there was a difference in the lineage a tester posted and the one from the site i purchased these from so i will ask the man himself..

is grape-13 made up of pg13 x (grapestomper/aloha ww) or pg13bx x grapestomper

either way, ive been dying to score some stomper genetics so im sure ill be thrilled by the outcomes...cant wait move in to my new place, just been buying seeds for the day i move out of this place and can grow again..ahhhhh then life will be good

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i know they have got a few of the descriptions wrong and i have told them and sent the right one but they havnt changed them. it is the G-13bx1 (female) X grape stomper X AWW (male)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
it has been the only bubba kush i used in all my crosses and yes i did give the cut to mota.

B

bckwht

thanks for the reply hazeman! i read through the journal on here and assumed the tester had the lineage correct but thought it was worth asking

did you choose a Grape stomper leaning male for this cross ? thanks again for the clarification

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
thanks for the reply hazeman! i read through the journal on here and assumed the tester had the lineage correct but thought it was worth asking

did you choose a Grape stomper leaning male for this cross ? thanks again for the clarification
Yes i did i like to try and find something close to the parents

B

bckwht

And if u release them I will be happy to purchase them..been looking at ur gear hard lately and I'll be grabbing plenty more very soon

Top Bottom