Strains & Projects

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tree king

yes i will have some mikado seeds i have a great female and male of this. i also need my camera to show you this nice female i have. i will try and get one from a buddy to take the shots

thanks for the response. is it the pre 2000 version? i heard it changed over the years and the pre 2000 were the best. are they monsterous yielders?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
thanks for the response. is it the pre 2000 version? i heard it changed over the years and the pre 2000 were the best. are they monsterous yielders?

i have had these seeds for a long time and i just got around to them.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
plus i will have more pic's later this week of other stuff i have going stay tuned to see.

S

Shiplessocean

some amazing crosses, Been using Gage Green's gear, Your next on my list also!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:passingjoint:Whats up hazeman i got a couple madness seedlings up and there looking good it looked and sounded like a unique cross a got a very bubba kush pheno im already thinking might be my keeper but will see heres a pic and ill be updating my grow thread so peep it out if you ever have the time and thanks again for the genetics mane
PEACE
KILLERCHEF
HERBAL2_002_800x600_.jpg

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
YES NICE AND FAT LEAVES .when she grows and start getting those side branches . my bubba kush grow close to the stock. i hope you get one of those.

G

grinkeeper

hey HAZEMAN.. What is this strain that I have growing that I got from you..

it was labeled g13/hp x pg 13.... I know you and mota have the same strains but different names in this strain anyway .. his is called green manalishi I thought.. but what do you call it?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hey HAZEMAN.. What is this strain that I have growing that I got from you..

it was labeled g13/hp x pg 13.... I know you and mota have the same strains but different names in this strain anyway .. his is called green manalishi I thought.. but what do you call it?

yes, well it should of been PG-13 X G-13/HP I made it, and he named it green manalishi . and i renamed it Green Acres . which like i said, i still have the original mom and dad and i will be making more of the F1's of her. but names don't mean anything to me it's the plant. GOOD or BAD are the names i give them !

P

primeform

i have some green manalishi acres finishing up atm inside. its the longest flowering strain in the room but is looking very nice.

P

primeform

im at 9 and she could go another week. romulan x heri and fugu were done at 8. POW seems to be 8-9.

G

grinkeeper

just in case anyone recognizes this strain..

I have a few plants started and they are HERI X MIKADO.. I CANt remember where I got them but it seems to be mota/hazeman gear as both strain are pretty unique used in your gene pool....

I did ask you once before but you said it wast yours.. maybe someone else might recognize the cross.. seems like there growing rather well.. short hieght and fat leaves.. still in early veg but who know I will givem a run with the rest of my other new starts...

by the way the GREEN ACRES are such a great strain, there only in early veg as well, just out of cups but rather uniform and already showing good structure...

the ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH is also looking rather nice and more indy that I thought they were gonna be..

thanks again HAZEMAN... Your a true plant enthusiast and have the knack for selection for sure.... plus one of the best guys in the biz.... your gear is definitely building a great reputation.

also Everyone please scratch your heads and see if anyone knows whos strain is this heri x mikado... I could have swore it came from hazeman.. looks like the same righting..

I think it came with a batch of a miloko frost cross

Reactions: mal
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
it might of, if you say it looks like my writing. if it was from me, i got them from mota because i really didn't like the Herijuana . the ones i grew. so i know i dint through any pollen. now i know Mota used it a lot. but it dose not matter as long as you like it. Happy growing grinkeeper.

P

primeform

sounds like a mota cross to me.

when will i see seeds of killer queen crosses hazeman? need them badly for next season.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
sounds like a mota cross to me.

when will i see seeds of killer queen crosses hazeman? need them badly for next season.

i wont have any seeds ready for next season as i havnt cracked any yet. but i will go through my seeds. and see what i can come up with for you.

Top Bottom