Strains With Double Serrated Leaves.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Matches my experience, albeit anecdotal. When I had PM it didnt infect my Platinum cookies with the sawtooth leaves at all, but it hit every other strain in the room hard.
Not to resurrect an old thread, but I have a heavy skunk smell and double serrated leaves on a strawberry sequoia

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Not to resurrect a
Pictures?
The more mature the set the more consistent the serrated leaves. The first pic is an unknown mainlined plant i kept in stasis for 2+ months. The second is a strawberry sequoia also mainlined dropped in the soil on June 8th.

Don't mind how they look lmao, they're coming back from a major setback 😭
20200807 201826
20200807 201912

OjoDeMalo

OjoDeMalo

The more mature the set the more consistent the serrated leaves. The first pic is an unknown mainlined plant i kept in stasis for 2+ months. The second is a strawberry sequoia also mainlined dropped in the soil on June 8th.

Don't mind how they look lmao, they're coming back from a major setback 😭
View attachment 1013021View attachment 1013020
I'll have to get some pics of the MTF up. some real similarities with that heavy sedation. Looking good!

shaganja

shaganja

Ok, from what I've heard, this seems to be afgani highland trait. The highland is not a squat plant. She has long internodes. And she is a thcv carrier. Perhaps this grow manager saw these plants seem less affected because of the thcv content. Highlands are pretty mold resistant. Which is totally different than the squat afganis. And the affect of thcv in a strain makes the buzz more fun for sure! Perhaps these two things could be related. Thcv and serrated leafs???

S

sakemoon420

I've been following this thread for some days now. I have a Bruce Banner #3 that has double serrated leaves throughout. Has Afghani lineage in her.

Screenshot 20220614 122200 TechbigsCapCut
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I know for sure that some of the oldschool genetics especially the skunk has the double serrated leaves I saw a thread post about it a while back and the guys were saying searching the double serrations in veg can help pheno hunt the skunk individuals out of the others.

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

I know for sure that some of the oldschool genetics especially the skunk has the double serrated leaves I saw a thread post about it a while back and the guys were saying searching the double serrations in veg can help pheno hunt the skunk individuals out of the others.
I've seen it in Skunk and in Blueberry so I tend to agree with a earlier poster, trait probably comes from the highlands of central Afghanistan.

S

synapse57

I had this one pop up over the winter. I don't know what it was, tho. Could've been a Freakenstein x gelonade, or a Jr mint mac1 x pineapple express.
20231228 171659

Latest posts

Top Bottom