Strange discoloration : ( plz help me

• Thread starter J3rryswinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J3rryswinger

J3rryswinger

Woke up this morning to see the tops of my plants looking like this šŸ˜ž. It sure whatā€™s going on, I did buy a new HLG 600 r spec on Black Friday and itā€™s sitting a little close to the plants, Iā€™m thinking itā€™s from that? Also I defoliated yesterday

Strange discoloration   plz help me
Strange discoloration   plz help me 2
Strange discoloration   plz help me 3
Strange discoloration   plz help me 4
Strange discoloration   plz help me 5
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Enforcer

Enforcer

I originally had these girls in a 3x3 with a Mars Hydro FC 3000 which is a 300 watt LED. I moved them into a 4x4 in the first week of flower and on Black Friday I bought the HLG 600 R Spec

Thatā€™s kinda what I thought. You have made a classic grower mistake. Donā€™t feel bad, I did it too.

The new HLG light you got will blow that Mars hydro light out of the water, by quite a lot. Your plants were not accustomed to light that intense. The result is hyper transpiration (aka light burn). The good news is itā€™s a relatively easy fix. I recommend putting the light on its lowest setting and raising up to 30ā€ from the canopy. That should get you in the proper PAR range and increase the intensity as they grow. The bad news is Iā€™m not sure your plants will recover. Light burn is hard on a plant and sometimes they just stop growing. Good luck šŸ‘

J3rryswinger

J3rryswinger

Im gonna limp them across the finish line regardless.. I was pretty sure it was a deficiency compounded with the light stress... I guess now I know better for next time šŸ˜–šŸ˜– it is only the front plant(biggest one) that looks like this, the other 2 in the back are vibrant green and smell amazing

J3rryswinger

J3rryswinger

Iā€™m sure it didnā€™t help that I stripped a shit load of leaves off like a fkn idiot thinking the more light they get the bigger the buds will get... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø smh

Top Bottom