Strangest seedlings mutation I ever seen!!!!

• Thread starter DesertGrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesertGrower420

DesertGrower420

Looks at this originally they looked fine than showed a tiny bit of deficiency now they are getting regular color back but they just look ugly af. Germinated the classic paper towel method. Placed in coco coir where they currently are, two out of five show no deformities. But I’m getting strange mutation and deformation on three. Im not to sure exactly what it is. Hoping it’s not TMV they really look funky af. Let me know what you think y’all?

Photoperiodic / Feminized

Strain is Blackberry Soda
Blackberry X (Durban X Headband)

Growing in Coco Coir started with a slight mix of water and clonex.

Now using General Hydroponics 3 part Flora line. Which woks fine on all my other plants.

Light cycle 18/6.

Strangest seedlings mutation i ever seen
Strangest seedlings mutation i ever seen 2
Strangest seedlings mutation i ever seen 3
Strangest seedlings mutation i ever seen 4
Strangest seedlings mutation i ever seen 5
I

imgrowing

the light green between the veins and dark green veins means mag deficiency for a fact.
other than that i can't give any advice.
wish i could help more

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
That is strange. I agree with the Mg deficiency. Otherwise, I don't know. I've seen something similar when I accidentally had the temperature up too high for seedlings. The plants outgrew it.

DesertGrower420

DesertGrower420

Definitely caught on to the mag deficiency from the coco but the mutations have me scratching my head. Lol. I had the light a bit close for about a day but that was so long ago and the growth has been slow on the mutated ones. might just have to cut my loss And hope the 2 normal ladies do well. 🤷🏻‍♂️. I Appreciate replies

Latest posts

Top Bottom