Strawberry Cough info

• Thread starter BlitzedKreg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlitzedKreg

Hey i got these Cough seeds form med user not too long ago. there was absolutely no information on them except the blurbs on forums i could find from like....2004...
whats the flowering time supposed to be ima flip em soon just curious!
Iphone 240
Iphone 238

Phillthy

Phillthy

i take the strawberry cough clone to 9 weeks. have no idea who made those seeds. GH seeds SC is bunk.

B

BlitzedKreg

These should be CBF's cough if i got what i paid for!
Really nice to grow thus far. Just put them into flower a couple days ago so we shall see!

B

BlitzedKreg

Christmas came early!
Thanks for the response CBF, much appreciated and i look forward to doing your strain as much justice as i possibly can.

Green hand goin for a green thumb baby!

9 weeks and counting!

Ill try to remember to post a few more pics along the way for anyone that is interested!

cheers yall

B

BlitzedKreg

Hola bro, i cant remember the actual generation of those beans as its been sometime ago i sent those to med. finish time on um is 9wks. good luck with um

Hey CBF wonder if u can point me in the direction of some of your newer releases! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of those crosses brother!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hey CBF wonder if u can point me in the direction of some of your newer releases! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of those crosses brother!

server fund IC mag in the future, and check TomHill seeds as well in the future.

currently workin the OG Jam V3 (Legend OG X OGJam V2), OG Jam V4(Tahoe OG X OGJamV2), OGJamV5 (Triangle Kush X OGJamV2), OGJam F3, BlackToothGrin F3, Trainwreck F3, and Smog(SMG X OGJamV2)

soserthc1

soserthc1

interested also ?? are your beans released any where.......never mind just read above post .....my bad

B

Built to Enjoy

Nice work Blitzedkreg, You'll be smokin' Cough by Christmas

currently workin the OG Jam V3 (Legend OG X OGJam V2), OG Jam V4(Tahoe OG X OGJamV2), OGJamV5 (Triangle Kush X OGJamV2), OGJam F3, BlackToothGrin F3, Trainwreck F3, and Smog(SMG X OGJamV2)

CBF, are you still workin' with the BSHW?

B

BlitzedKreg

thanks bro. i should take a few more pics with a decent camera in the next day or two at 22 days it is laden with resin.

B

BlitzedKreg

Well im a big dummy!! Went to brush some pollen from a male P.O.W on a couple of budsites and did so without turning the exhaust fan out. This plant was right near the exhaust. There are going to be alot of seeds by the looks of things. Not that im entirely complaining as im sure i can use these in the future :D
Question: Will the seeds hurt the potency alot or am i just gonna have to pick out muchos seeds?

B

Built to Enjoy

Blitzed, I would think your plant will produce less flowers, once pollinated, due to the energy consumed by the production of the seeds... The potency should be near the same.

Dubble Bubble, This is CBF's Strawberry Cough creation, made from the KKSC cut

B

BlitzedKreg

thanks man! I grew these from seeds by CBF!

makin some seeds of my own! POW (motarebel) spewed all over the Cough!

SC2xPOW

B

BlitzedKreg

Blitzed, I would think your plant will produce less flowers, once pollinated, due to the energy consumed by the production of the seeds... The potency should be near the same.

Dubble Bubble, This is CBF's Strawberry Cough creation, made from the KKSC cut

Thanks for tue reply bro. I love it when People tell me what i want to hear!

Ima try to get some better pics on this thread!

Top Bottom