Strawberry cough x deep chunck day 52

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
:rockIts actually DEEP CHUNCK X STRAWBERRY COUGH.. DAY 52 :rock This is 1 plant that was FIM'D she has 6 fat ass colas each 2 feet long and as thick as my fist all the way down..:inlove

Strawberry cough x deep chunck
Strawberry cough x deep chunk 2
Strawberry cough x deep chunck 3
Strawberry deep chunck
H

hoki2test

:animbong:Lookz unreal bro...very dank indeed,whoz cross is this?:cool

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Great job JMO :bong-hits: Did you do this cross yourself?
No this was a clone that I got from a co op in Cali...:RastaBong:
:animbong:Lookz unreal bro...very dank indeed,whoz cross is this?:cool
Not sure but she's a keeper I cloned her and have 10 cuts in veg...:smiley_joint:

Real nice JMO :beer
Looks like a good ad for FIM :animbong:

FIM and Lolipop = big ass buds..:RastaBong: :smiley_joint:

S

sunsimulator

:rockIts actually DEEP CHUNCK X STRAWBERRY COUGH.. DAY 52 :rock This is 1 plant that was FIM'D she has 6 fat ass colas each 2 feet long and as thick as my fist all the way down..:inlove

FOKING AMAZING !!!!!!!
FOK I KNEW IT I FOKING KNEW IT!! BUT THATS OK!!

i knew when i had strawberry cough to pollinate it with dc !! foking new it guess what i didn't do!! lol

well thats ok maybe i can still make it happen ,, i found some strawberry cough seeds i MADE out some kinda pollen on ,, and i got DC .. maybe still able to get some of these results ,, i bet it is great smoke ,, and talking about going to polar ends of the gene pool to make a hybrid ,, thats what it is all about right there!!

IMPRESSIVE MY FRIEND << now finial ? is how the hell does it smell and have u smoked any of this yeT ?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
FOKING AMAZING !!!!!!!

i knew when i had strawberry cough to pollinate it with dc !! foking new it guess what i didn't do!! lol

well thats ok maybe i can still make it happen ,, i found some strawberry cough seeds i MADE out some kinda pollen on ,, and i got DC .. maybe still able to get some of these results ,, i bet it is great smoke ,, and talking about going to polar ends of the gene pool to make a hybrid ,, thats what it is all about right there!!

IMPRESSIVE MY FRIEND << now finial ? is how the hell does it smell and have u smoked any of this yeT ?
Let me try to explain growing 9 strains and she is the stand out..:heart she smells like a candy store sweet as hell .she is covered in sugar to the tips of the fan leaves the lower buds and leaves are pure white if you touch her you will smell like bomb ass weed for days...I have not smoked her yet but there is no way she is not pure fire...:smiley_joint:

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

FOKING AMAZING !!!!!!!

pardon my ignorance but why are they from extreme poles of the gene pool? when it comes to US strains, i have still alot to learn ;)

btw, sick ass grow sunsim! that looks damn fine

peace
BR

S

sunsimulator

pardon my ignorance but why are they from extreme poles of the gene pool? when it comes to US strains, i have still alot to learn ;)

btw, sick ass grow sunsim! that looks damn fine

peace
BR

hey banshee,, fast 4 wheelers i know that lol

umm i didn;t grow these plant only commented on them ,,
the reason i say polar ends of the gene pool is that strawberry cough is a haze plant and a haze plant is on the sativa side of the gene pool and the dc deep chunk is on the indica side of the gene pool ,,

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

hey banshee,, fast 4 wheelers i know that lol

umm i didn;t grow these plant only commented on them ,,
the reason i say polar ends of the gene pool is that strawberry cough is a haze plant and a haze plant is on the sativa side of the gene pool and the dc deep chunk is on the indica side of the gene pool ,,

sunsim
thanks, i didnt know SC was a haze....

btw, the 4 wheeler is a 2 wheeler ;)
banshee is a mountainbike co from vancouver

awesome grow JMO! sorry about the mixup

peace
BR

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Day 58 Deep Chunck x Strawberry Cough..:heart :smiley_joint:

Day 58 001
Day 58 002
Day 58 034
Day 58 032
Day 58 030
Day 58 026
Day 58 010
Day 58 011
Day 58 007
Day 58 008
Day 58 009
C

culiacan

tecate con salt and limon is our favorite! the yerba looks beautiful also!!!

M

Monkey

WOW :icon_spin:

OK I would like to grow it.... haha

good stuff man!

Monkey:animal0057:

Top Bottom