was this soil grown ?

pics r rediculous
that is som crack lookin smoke we call that umm ummm's

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
ya...

that X came out great...has from some nice color in it...color from strain or from temp? what kinda temps u run?....greaty lookin smoke either way....nice work....Qwon....

K

koopa troopa

legit as hell. i love the kksc, not that DP bs that peeps call cough too. a true hybrid is considered crossing a sativa to an indica or vice versa. the original kksc was strawberry fields x haze. the SF was supposed to be real indica, so the cough is essentially more of a true hybrid.

S

sunsimulator

legit as hell. i love the kksc, not that DP bs that peeps call cough too. a true hybrid is considered crossing a sativa to an indica or vice versa. the original kksc was strawberry fields x haze. the SF was supposed to be real indica, so the cough is essentially more of a true hybrid.

COFUGGINRECT,, THAT is a correct statement!!!

I only see the gene pool as sativa or Thin leaved vine type,,plant considered a sativa ,, And i only see Indica
short fat broad leaf plants ,,

i like 60/40 ratio in a plant 60 % sativa to 40 % indica ,, if we could give a ratio . Seems to make massive weight on plants with this combination ! And great bud.

I also think deep chunk has a recessive thin leaf trait , or a sativa breed into it somewere maybe as a outx ,, But i really think it is in there !

the leaf pattern on this hybrid ,, looks just like some plants i see when i use deep chunk as a parent.

love the looks of this plant ,, can't wait to here a smoke report!

N

nvthis

FOKING AMAZING !!!!!!!
FOK I KNEW IT I FOKING KNEW IT!! BUT THATS OK!!

i knew when i had strawberry cough to pollinate it with dc !! foking new it guess what i didn't do!! lol

well thats ok maybe i can still make it happen ,, i found some strawberry cough seeds i MADE out some kinda pollen on ,, and i got DC .. maybe still able to get some of these results ,, i bet it is great smoke ,, and talking about going to polar ends of the gene pool to make a hybrid ,, thats what it is all about right there!!

IMPRESSIVE MY FRIEND << now finial ? is how the hell does it smell and have u smoked any of this yeT ?

I think it has been pretty well documented that this cut has absolutely nothing at all to do with strawberry cough. It is indeed a dc x nor cal afgooey. Merely a mislable that has stuck with this little darling out of Oaksterdam. Looks awesome. Everytime I have gone to get it at Bluesky, they have been out.

T

tribeca

If this is the same cut that GET MO posted at icmag its actually a cross made by GreenLion and its Nor Cal Goo x Deep Chunk.Either way its looks lovely.Thanks for posting.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thanks every one I did not get this cut in Oakersterdam she was aquired in so cal ..Next run will be 100 of these girls:heart:smiley_joint:.. I chopped the smallest one and after a few days drying she weighed 3 oz:RastaBong: ..There is 6 of them that where double her size with 6 colas That will be coming down in a few days..:rock...She is a keeper...:heart:happy They where all grown in Roots organic soil...This is my first indoor grow...:smiley_joint:

K

koopa troopa

i was thinking it was the same as mo's but maybe the clone got down to socal. if you know kksc, then this cross should tell you that it is there. usually zig-zag internoding...

N

nvthis

Oaksterdam has been delivering clones to various clubs in soCal for a while now. They are there. What club did this come from? And do you remember what other clones they may have had?

S

sativablast

i think CBF did DPxSC
But dam son yurs looks like a winner huge yeilds wens the smoke test??

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
how many watts do you have her under?

I have 10 Deep Chunck x Strawberry cough under 1 ,1000 w using Magnum xxxl Hoods they also get the side lighting of the Magnum xxxl next to them..:smiley_joint:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Got a question for all the Farmers I have the one plant of Deep chunck x Strawberry cough that I took down in jars curing went to burp the jars today and found 1 seed sitting at the bottom of the jar looked over all the buds and there is no more that I can see it is a nice healthy dark brown seed is it any good? Thanks....:smiley_joint:

B

bicycle racer

yes its a herm s-1 seed most likely. i have grown this clone its from oaksterdam there all over socal i grew it outdoor in hempy good purple plant heavy trich count unusual smell all in all a good indica dom strain. i crossed it to tahoe og kush all fem seeds should be a real winner when i grow them out.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Bycycle racer why arent you over on RIU.I pulled pics off that site and now its all fucked up

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Bud shot...:RastaBong:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I had some issues trying to post pics here is the DEEP CHUNCK X STRAWBERRY COUGH TAKEN AT DAT 65

Dcxsc
Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Oaksterdam has been delivering clones to various clubs in soCal for a while now. They are there. What club did this come from? And do you remember what other clones they may have had?

A place in So Ca called Standrewsgreen"SAG" had few DCxSC moms for sale , they took some cuttings off them aswell, funnie you mentioned the zig zag ...the ones they had the zig zag deal goin on .... there cuts come from Oakstrdm i do know that :damnhippie:

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Hope you dont mind me askin
What was your veg time?
How tall were they when your turned them?

Curious george

Latest posts

Top Bottom