Strawberry Diesel X Unknown OG

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a few pics of a cross i made some of you may have recieved as freebies. these pics are at 33 days. this plant has a very strong blueberry smell. it is resiviors strawberry deisel(2006 release) X an unknown OG kush that has been kicking around NYC the last few years and is very strong. i figure this is the pheno of the og kush it should finish 60-70 days.

Strawd x og 33 days3
Strawd x og 33 days4
Strawd x og 33 days5
Strawd x og 33 days6
Straw d x og 33day2
Straw d x og 33 days1
J

Jalisco Kid

I have an OG I crossed with one of rez's strawberry D male, it turned out real well.It's called Ms. Walker and produces big tight buds. The last one was over 3lb's. Good luck with your new plant. JK
Edit: Here is of pic of her

Ms Walker
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks great think its leaning more to the strawberry

P

Papa_kush

3 LBS?!? Holy shit how big did u veg that thing mate? what size pot?

H

H3LLB0Y

got a pack of these and i am dropping them in water right.......now.

thanks man.

F

fruitloops

I have an OG I crossed with one of rez's strawberry D male, it turned out real well.It's called Ms. Walker and produces big tight buds. The last one was over 3lb's. Good luck with your new plant. JK
Edit: Here is of pic of her

huge monsters you have there. very special!

G

GRAMTOWN

dat shyt is lookin bomb as fuck. Twist u got anymore beans left of that?

E

Easyrasta

muy bonita

Nice job Kid
looks like some mighty fine shit
Peace
Ez

J

Jalisco Kid

That SD Males sure hits the ladies with its own, thats for sure. It was a gift so I do not know how special it was. I crossed it with some c-4 and that stuff I smoke more then the og's and chems.
I had vegged for about 5 weeks then put here in a 5 gal bucket that was placed in my gm 1000 modified krusty bucket. Problem my friends have with her is the do not have the air movement and get grey mold in them 8" buds.They just need to flip them quicker with less light. JK
If you release some more let me know as your's are ass backwards from mine.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I just sent in 6 packs of the same strawberry diesel momma X violator kush male. the yeild on this new cross should be crazy as both strains yield very good. i had 4 violator males to choose from. the one i chose had crystals on it stunk more then any other plant in veg and it was the 3rd to show sex. i still have about 150 of the straw d x og left. dont know when im gonna pop them.:mad0233:

thx for all the replies guys, i think if you select for this pheno you will get some very potent weed. mine smell like blueberry pie or pop tarts its amazing

H

H3LLB0Y

alrighty then.........

i gave the guy at my safe addy those freebies as a gift for letting me send stuff his way. but he sez that he gave them to his neighbor?????

N E - way i wuz told that 3 of 5 popped and they are in little bitty bathroom cups (about 1 fluid oz. size).

thanx man.

will pass the update along as i get them.

peace.

H

H3LLB0Y

make that four of 5 - homie told me there was a straggler.

thanks twist!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
49 days

couple pics at 49 days. this thing has a very strong blueberry smell its crazy.

Strawd x og 49 days1
Strawd x og 49days2
Strawd x og 49days3
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a few of chop shots i grew these out in solo cups. I have to say i got very lucky with this cross it taste great and the high is real strong i let it go 70 days and it was from seed. I think if you get clones going you can pull it between 60 and 70 days.:joint: I'm gonna select outa 30 this same male and female and make a bunch of f2's and ill prob send those in to the farm. You can't miss the smell of this pheno. It smells so strong of blueberry/berry that i can smell it in the dark. when i would pull it out to show during dark period i only had to smell for it to find it

I have named this cross "The Thriller" I used to be able to moonwalk like a mother f@#ker!

StrawDxOG1
StrawDxOG2
StrawDxOG3
StrawDxOG4
OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

Man those are some dank lookim nuggs there bro great job on the cross!!

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

hey kid, where can we get or test some of these strawberry OGs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom