Strawberry Diesel X Unknown OG

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Very nice lookin kid twist.. Im doing a few projects myself with the SD.. Right now working with the Cherry AK X (SD X Cherry AK)...

R

redroot

Heres a few of chop shots i grew these out in solo cups. I have to say i got very lucky with this cross it taste great and the high is real strong i let it go 70 days and it was from seed. I think if you get clones going you can pull it between 60 and 70 days.:joint: I'm gonna select outa 30 this same male and female and make a bunch of f2's and ill prob send those in to the farm. You can't miss the smell of this pheno. It smells so strong of blueberry/berry that i can smell it in the dark. when i would pull it out to show during dark period i only had to smell for it to find it

I have named this cross "The Thriller" I used to be able to moonwalk like a mother f@#ker!

nice man. much respect looking tasty.woudnt mind having this one in my garden.

darksideX

darksideX

wassup bro..i got a pack of these..just realized that u made them..
very nice..thanx man..soundz like an interestin' cross and ur shoz look great!
big up..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man. yeah if you have any questions just ask away and ill do my best to provide some help. heres a few pic's of the mom at 60-63days. the plant goes about 77 days

Staw d 60 days1
Straw D 61 days2
Straw d 63 days
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the mom is so sick it really packs on wieght. that had no veg it was flowerd soon as it rooted and wasnt topped. thats a dvd movie case behind it for a size comparison

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
has anyone recieved my straw d x violator as freebies?

true grit

true grit

Damn Kid that looks outstanding!!! Hows the taste?

And man I'm gonna have to step up my purchases and do 1-2 a month or something, cuz sounds like there are some sick freebies I'm missing out on....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up man>>>> i also have some of these sd x unknown ogk... They look promising by the looks of yours... Is that the momma in the pics or the actual cross that ya made?

:passingjoint:

gtd

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the last couple of pics is the momma. in the beginning is the cross i flowed 2 of em out in solo beer cups great smoke. had a blueberry/strawberrry smell. i also crossed this mom to violator kush.

K

KushMaster707

thanks kid twist, i got some of your freebie strawberry diesel x og kush with my cali connect order, thinkin bout popin some of those dank beans now:afroweed:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
INSANE man!I hope you kept a cut.That looks like my kind of girl.Thick and hefty :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a couple shots of 2 differnt phenos im about to run. the 1st one looks like the pheno i ran in the 1st pics at beginning of this thread. the 2nd one im taking cuts from it has a skunky smell in veg and grows fast and easy. im gonna run some cuts of it and see whats up.

ok pheno 1

DSCN3225
DSCN3226
DSCN3227
DSCN3228
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
pheno 2

pheno 2

these both wil e going into flower within a week

DSCN3229
DSCN3230
DSCN3232
DSCN3231
R

Rxorganix

Damn thats killer i have an og x pre98 bubba that i will be posting soon thats an awesome cross

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
4 weeks 12/12

few shots of my straw diesel/og cross 2 phenos. they have just been fed as i was unable to get there this week my bro had a baby on the day i was gonna go.

DSCN3665
DSCN3666
DSCN3677
DSCN3643
DSCN3650
ilikepot

ilikepot

Got the straberry D X Violator Kush W/ my RM LP2's. Thanks Twist. Could be a few Months till I pop em. I'll keep you posted.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
buddy of mine got a grow going of those over at skunkskool. outa the 4 females he has they all look very similar. they should be going into flower any day now. ill see if i can get him to post some pics here.

the straw d x violators that is

Latest posts

Top Bottom