Strawberry Dog

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
some shots of the #1 plant outside, have kept 3 females, havent decided which i prefer, the #3 has the strawberry goin on, other 2 are diesel.

CBF

Strawberry dog
Strawberry dog 2
Strawberry dog 3
Strawberry dog 4
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Beautiful plants...those look to be at about the same stage as my Charles Kush is right now outdoors..

Niiiicccceee

Tex

CBF

CBF

Supporter
TY Tex, shes definitly one of the more vigorous plants in the garden. shes leadin in the bud department right now, seemed to get off before the others.

you have pics of the CKush? have heard quite a bit about that cut.

CBF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here ya go...I just went out and shot a few under the mid day sun...

It is between the Charles and the GDP for fastest start..

The last two shots are of the GDP

Tex

Charles 1
Charles 2
Charles 3
Charles 4
Charles 5
GDP 1
GDP 2
CBF

CBF

Supporter
ohhhhhhhhhh hell yeah, yeah man there right there with what i got. first ones showed some hair last weeks of july. a PI X SCrm plant was the earliest.

thats a big ass kush plant ya got there. heres a shot of the Kush in my spot, SFV X Ghost(OG Jam) wierd lookin thing.

lovin the big OD Plants.

CBF

OGjam plant 800x600
OGjam bud 800x600
CBF

CBF

Supporter
Tex is that a 8ft fence or 6 ft? im just under 5ft on all of um

CBF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It is a 6ft fence but i think in the off season i am goin to get in there and grade it about 3 ft down farther and then prep my holes from there...it may turn out to be a big swimmin pool when it rains, I am not sure yet...lol

4ft horse fence that is 4ft around the outside...already lost one huge ass branch off my thai because i didn't cage her abnd the wieght already pulled her right off...sucks

Tex

A

azmatis

:smiley_joint:i just got some of the strawberry dog the other day, just crackin the seeds
ill post some pics of the plants as they progress, looks good
these can get pretty tall eh? but with the right pruning it will be alright though

Z

zoeronerer

nice looking back yards guys.....hey tex just grade it and put some gravel in use those 6" pvc pipes to drain well u probably already know that........cbf please post some more piks down the road i purchased a pack of these....
do you have parental pic's??

...respectacles .....

CBF

CBF

Supporter
nice looking back yards guys.....hey tex just grade it and put some gravel in use those 6" pvc pipes to drain well u probably already know that........cbf please post some more piks down the road i purchased a pack of these....
do you have parental pic's??

...respectacles .....

which parents? are you askin for pics of the parents used in the seed offerin here? or of the original parents of the cross?

i have the male, and 3 females from the F1 gen. i used one male and 2 females to make the F2 offered at present. the plant pictued outside is one of the females, and the other is inside flowerin, can get a pic of it, and the male in veg, have a few cuts of him.

Chemdog D was the female, and a Strawberry Creme BC1 male were the parents in the intial cross.

CBF

CBF

CBF

Supporter
How does This stuff Hittt Overall...WHo knows?

contact Teresa and ask her how it is. shes the only one i know that has grown it other then Flyin, and hes no longer around.

if ya do a search for SCreme'N Dawg here and elsewhere, which is the same line, just renamed once released. should get a bit of info.

you can check with another grower ROOTWISE at the Rag, hes toked buds ive grown. pretty sure he liked it well enough.

CBF

CBF

CBF

Supporter
:smiley_joint:i just got some of the strawberry dog the other day, just crackin the seeds
ill post some pics of the plants as they progress, looks good
these can get pretty tall eh? but with the right pruning it will be alright though

indoors they will double from the flip. ill get some shots of 2 plants in a 4ft crawler under a 400hps. they are very managable once ya been through a few.

try and get um up tonite.

CBF

Z

zoeronerer

indoors they will double from the flip. ill get some shots of 2 plants in a 4ft crawler under a 400hps. they are very managable once ya been through a few.

try and get um up tonite.

CBF

that would be great........just looking for what to expect overall the info you posted helps alot. i would like to see both parents . maybe im weird i like looking at the male plants used. found the screme bx on google thanks .

CBF

CBF

Supporter
SBDog plants 2 and 3, almost 3 weeks in. and the male, this male plant is just veggin to hold on to, the other cut of it in another spot, (i might get thtere tonite), is bushier and ready to flower for pollens.

CBF

SBDog 3 plant 800x600
SBDog3 bud 800x600
SBDog3 bud2 800x600
SBDog3 bud3 800x600
SDog2 plant 800x600
SDog2 bud 800x600
SDog2 bud2 800x600
SDog male plant 800x600
SDog maletop 800x600
CBF

CBF

Supporter
heres some shots from first go from seed with the SDog 1 and 2 plants.

both plants were heavily seeded, and didnt produce any bud, just seed.

CBF

User61706 pic68526 1241742796
User61706 pic68529 1241742796
User61706 pic68527 1241742796
User61706 pic68528 1241742796
User61706 pic68530 1241742916
User61706 pic68531 1241742916
Strawberry dog
Strawberry dog2
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey wuz up CBF how's it going bro! I see your still in the lab makin them killa creations. Man that Strawberry Dawg looks sick bro, Kinda reminds me of some Strawberry Cough S1's I grew from OG Raskal that was some fire. It kinda looks like some strawberry cough. I wonder if the SD taste like strawberry fuel. Nice work bro, can't wait to see some more shot later...

K

kindindy123

heres some shots from first go from seed with the SDog 1 and 2 plants.

both plants were heavily seeded, and didnt produce any bud, just seed.

CBF

are you saying they hermed out before they finished ,they were f2s i think ,i was bidding on them,just for my info kind indy

CBF

CBF

Supporter
are you saying they hermed out before they finished ,they were f2s i think ,i was bidding on them,just for my info kind indy

hehe, no bro, i took the male and shook him all over the 2 females, hit every hair on both plants.

CBF

Top Bottom