Strawberry Dog

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hey wuz up CBF how's it going bro! I see your still in the lab makin them killa creations. Man that Strawberry Dawg looks sick bro, Kinda reminds me of some Strawberry Cough S1's I grew from OG Raskal that was some fire. It kinda looks like some strawberry cough. I wonder if the SD taste like strawberry fuel. Nice work bro, can't wait to see some more shot later...

alls good, yep, always makin some kinda seed:D

the SBDog is a decent toke, grown enough of the SCreme to figure out whats what, and how can ya go wrong really with the Chem in there:D

raskel has the selfin down. all his gear gets good reviews.

the first 2 females of the SBDog were more diesel piney, the #1 plant, has some sweetness to her. the #3 plant has the SCremes strawberry aroma goin, best of the 3 plants. first time flowerin her.

CBF

resinryder

resinryder

Excellent plants and bud shots as always bro. Those big outdoor plants are absolutely amazing. Great job with them.

Z

zoeronerer

thanks cbf thats what i needed to cee.......................if these work out i will try all your other gear as well...gonna do these in a tropical setting ....all the best ...zoe

A

azmatis

:rauch08:hey cbf , ive been soaking 2 seeds in a shot glass with distilled water 3 to 4 days
with no sign of shoots yet, i put it in the dark in warm place, should i try and scuff the seeds first the next time did you run into this? or is it something im doing?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
:rauch08:hey cbf , ive been soaking 2 seeds in a shot glass with distilled water 3 to 4 days
with no sign of shoots yet, i put it in the dark in warm place, should i try and scuff the seeds first the next time did you run into this? or is it something im doing?

most likely depends on the generation, if there strawberry cough from meds place, there fairly old seed as i gifted um a few years ago.

the BX2 some peeps had problems with germination, and i would chalk that up to inbred depression. cant say for sure.

when i do a gen, i just put seed in damp soil and go from there. in my mind if the seed dont sprout it aint worth a rip anyway, and i just mate strong vigourous seed that sprout without any help.

havent ever skuffed a bean, have soaked in the past.

sorry i cant help more.
CBF

A

azmatis

thanks for your reply maybe ill try planting in soil and see what happens
thanx cbf

S

sativablast

Ya if those are coughs from med, some of mine took a week to germ and i got a razor and scrapped them abit as well while they were damp they opened after that try and use some sandpaper or razor gently

A

azmatis

they where from here from joes auction, strawberry dog
but thank you sativa blast ,im going to try that
thanx bud

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

buds

your plants are looking really good man good job happy grow

CBF

CBF

Supporter
they where from here from joes auction, strawberry dog
but thank you sativa blast ,im going to try that
thanx bud

hey bro sorry to hear that your havein problems poppin the beans. there pretty fresh, so shouldnt be havein a problem really.

lmk what goes on ok, cause thats no good if ya cant get um to go.

few shots of the outdoor gal, had to fence the lower and lift the branchin, as the plants bud heavy and goin to the ground.

CBF

Strawberry dog plant 97 800x600
Strawberry Dog bud cu 800x600
Z

zoeronerer

is that a morning shot with a little dew cause they look on point?.... excellentttttttttt,,,,

are the pheno's pretty homogenous out of the ones you popped? as far as structure and plant/bud size

CBF

CBF

Supporter
is that a morning shot with a little dew cause they look on point?.... excellentttttttttt,,,,

are the pheno's pretty homogenous out of the ones you popped? as far as structure and plant/bud size

nope thats a evenin shot, those are trics bro, not dew:D

from what ive seen to date, most plants grow about the same, bushy branchy plants. differences are in bud density, and tric development, were some put out the trics earlier then others. they do finish with a thick field of trics.

aromas and taste differ between plants as well.

CBF

C

culiacan

your outdoor plants look spectacularly frosty, delicioso!!!!!!!!!!! very beautiful, will these be available to the public again?

A

azmatis

hey cbf , i put the seeds in grow dome for clones and just waited a few extra days and ive got 3 sprouted babies started ill post their progress for all to check out thanx
i just had to be patient lol

Z

zoeronerer

thanks alot man looking really strong and vigorous in all departments ...

true grit

true grit

Looking great outdo as usual homie.... do you have any indoor running that you've smoked yet? Hows that lady diggin the cool weather?

Top Bottom