Strawberry Gorilla (feminized) Royal King Seeds

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Damn....kinda got me thinking....your environment seems pretty spot on.....I know my area is pretty much whatever it wants to be.....

I thought for sure, it is still possible because the ph meter will be here today, my ph would be totally out of whack....

I've been down that 🕳 ever since jj smacked me awake.....

Lights play a crucial role of nutrient uptake also....we all know that.....but maybe I'm missing something.....

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Damn....kinda got me thinking....your environment seems pretty spot on.....I know my area is pretty much whatever it wants to be.....

I thought for sure, it is still possible because the ph meter will be here today, my ph would be totally out of whack....

I've been down that 🕳 ever since jj smacked me awake.....

Lights play a crucial role of nutrient uptake also....we all know that.....but maybe I'm missing something.....
How's your tap water? I've seen some info out there that hard water can cause problems down the line. It shouldn't be that big of a deal for live soil but I can see how an accumulate of carbon calcium (hard water stains that we scrub off our faucets) can block certain nutrients in the soil of not dealt with.

Bilber

Bilber

Tap water sat overnight.... ph 7.5 ec 3.1 ppm 169....19/66⁰......

1 pump = 5ml ish.....of each General Hydroponics Flora Trio series and CaliMAGic....ph 5.9 ec 1.8 ppm 923

I've lined up my vpd before and was worried about mold.....the white shit.....I didn't like the high rh I saw.....especially in flower.....

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Tap water sat overnight.... ph 7.5 ec 3.1 ppm 169....19/66⁰......

1 pump = 5ml ish.....of each General Hydroponics Flora Trio series and CaliMAGic....ph 5.9 ec 1.8 ppm 923

I've lined up my vpd before and was worried about mold.....the white shit.....I didn't like the high rh I saw.....especially in flower.....
Woah...your tap is 3.1 ec?

figolus

figolus

I translate this.

In general, the ideal EC for cannabis is between 0.5 and 0.8 at 13/15 days from germination. Gradually increase levels to 1.1 until the end of the growth phase. During the flowering stage it is necessary to increase it because our plant will need a greater quantity of nutrients. Set the EC between 1.2 and 1.5.

When your plants reach the fattening stage from the moment its buds are formed, you will be able to reach the maximum levels tolerated by the plant which are from 1.8 to a value of 2.1 not to be exceeded unless that you use additional CO2 in your growing space which will allow you to give your plants nutrient solutions that can go up to 3.0

but there, you will no longer be dealing with normal plants but with bud-producing monsters.
One of the most common mistakes made by beginner growers is to only measure the EC of the watering solution when the EC that will serve as food for your plants is that which is found in the substrate. To be able to measure the EC levels of your substrate, in addition to that of the watering water, you will have to let the plant drain water when you irrigate and measure this water, so we will know if it is responsible for nutrients or if the plant is feeding well.

If that can help you

Bilber

Bilber

Boy fig........I hope you and Week4 are sitting down for this one......in all reality, I've always had run-off.....not a total flush, but in my 3ish gallon containers, I've usually had a solo cup run-off......I do not flush......🚽 what?.....haha.....

Lately, I've neglected to do much run-off......like I 🛑 when it gets a couple tbsp......

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I've gotta fly for a min, but I'm so wondering what any of the run-off is......

Funny day for Bilber.....( knows what he's doing.....?.....always.....).......😎

But in reality, it seems 🙉🙈🙊

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
It's touch and go with this plant. The light top coloring and lower healthier colors (bottom leaves) says that it's not a nitrogen deficiency. It could either be Iron, Manganese, or high temps? The Epsom salts haven't slowed anything down so not magnesium. I dropped in some Manganese yesterday to see what jives. It'll take up to a week maybe to see if that helps. I can't control temps much, we get to 85 when lights are on. So we'll see. Worse case scenario I'll just cull this one and call it a bust. No use flipping if she's struggling already .
PXL 20240411 191842818

Bilber

Bilber

I wish I new more about soil and organics.....and I'm not a foliar spraying type, so I wouldn't suggest that.....

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I wish I new more about soil and organics.....and I'm not a foliar spraying type, so I wouldn't suggest that.....
You and me. I know enough to get into trouble..but not enough to get out of it..😂 I've seen this before with hybrids from growers/seed banks I'm not familiar with. Most likely just the genetics of this plant. If it was my only plant I'd be all upset about it but it's just one of a few I have going now , just a wrinkle to me right now. I'll have to try the 420 auto version of this plant sometime in the future. Not right now right now, but later later.

Bilber

Bilber

Genetics, or lack there of, definitely plays roles in plants that seem to misbehave.....Forrest Gump said it best.....it seems true to plants also.....arghh....it would almost kinda suck to just pick the seed of your choice with the effects and affects of your choosing......that would be boring 💤.....

But I do hate to see early harvests.....🤣🤫🧐

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Genetics, or lack there of, definitely plays roles in plants that seem to misbehave.....Forrest Gump said it best.....it seems true to plants also.....arghh....it would almost kinda suck to just pick the seed of your choice with the effects and affects of your choosing......that would be boring 💤.....

But I do hate to see early harvests.....🤣🤫🧐
Don't we pick what we want all the time? It would suck and be boring to grow what we don't want to grow.

Watch this be something as easy as just feeding these guys. They have been in veg for awhile and I don't remember ever really top feeding (a base nutrient) to these guys since seeding. 🤔 Hmmm.

In comparison to my healthy pot right next to it.

PXL 20240413 031751061

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We culled her, my patience ran out. What I'll do for now on is mix in a good portion of compost before starting a pot again. Sphagnum peat moss is no different than coco coir, they're both inert media. To get a decent "organic" soil going, gotta get that compost in. Lot like "Coots" mix, 1/3 of his media is compost. So we'll try that here on out. After the chop we dumped a lot of compost to this pot and mixed it in good with the media from the top three inches. We clipped a cut from one of the other plants to fill this pot later on.
Too be continued...
Follow me here----- > Thread 'Week4Bytch ... What's He Up Too?' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/week4bytch-whats-he-up-too.157810/
PXL 20240414 180640971

Latest posts

Top Bottom