strawberry grape smash, from veg to bloom!

• Thread starter vek11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vek11

I'll give a pretty brief description of this run from veg up until harvest!!!

Strawberry grape smash from veg to bloom
Strawberry grape smash from veg to bloom 2
V

vek11

SGS wk6 veg, coming on now she's looking better after I fimmed her!
DSC 2937

V

vek11

DSC 3103
DSC 3078
SGS wk7 veg, she's ready for bloom I'm flipping her early want some size to her but since this is my first run with her want to see her characteristics in bloom! I've taken a few cuttings also!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Looking nice how are they doing now? What nutrients are you using? How many lights what wattage? what kind of hydro unit/system are you using? you will get more people to look and watch if you tell us what everything is and include key words for the search engine to find! I am interested to see how she goes got any updates?

V

vek11

Currently she's in wk6 of bloom and finishing up! The system I have her in is a 12 gallon RDWC single bucket system. She's under a 400 watt hps and the nutrient solution is floranova bloom. Well this lady is finishing up fast and her trichs are a mixture of 40% clear 50% opaque and some amber here and there. She's listed as 8 to 9 wk strain but seems to be way ahead of schedule! Here is a few updated pics.

DSC 4358
DSC 4357
DSC 4423
DSC 4425
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Lookin good there vek whene did you start counting your flower days??? 6wks seems way early but hydro can projectively move you two weeks ahead of schedule but iv never seen more than one wk ahead I love the floranova stuff forget the cool bloom and other crap just go with the nova and holy holy it gets disco status in the room can we see some pictures of yur hydro set-up im curious how u have a single 5 on an rdwc 12 gal. my question is y did you not make a standalone or perhaps you did just 12 gallon lol

V

vek11

Here's a few pics of my set up I added the control bucket to keep solution temps cool! It's an 18go tote with an 1/2" outlet hose to a control bucket with a 140 gph pump which circulates the nutrients back to the tote. I've also looked at my girl under fluorescent lighting and I see that she's more clear than opaque maybe 80/20 some I'm gonna let her finish a bit longer before I flush her!!!
DSC 4472
DSC 4467

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice good idea I did this same thing one real hot summer I can say for a fact tho that the carpet and dirt on your floor is going to cause bugs at one point I would create a cleaner area around your tent I had this problem forever and could not for the life of me figure the problem out I had someone come help me out look at my room and say well no wonder you have bugs there is dirt on the floor that's all they need to travel from generation to generation as it could take three life cycles of mites to reach your garden but it is a clear point that was made for me and once I had everything clean and kept that way no bugs for me just a thought

P.S. I really like the yoyo on the bucket I use string and have like 1000 of those stupid things surprised it never crossed my mind to pull down with them not just hold up lol

V

vek11

DSC 4527

Wk7 flower, she's flushing atm here's a few pics of some Buds and her canopy. This strain will go 9wks easy I had a chance to check her trichs under regular lighting and she close to 50/50 clear to opaque. I've decided to flush a bit sooner than planned as her trichs are gradually changing everyday! Can't wait till the next run of this strain. I also hit 1 of her bud sites with some reverse pollen from a clockwork cola lady I have. More updates to come!!!

DSC 4532
DSC 4549
DSC 4533
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Looking absolutely stellar bro when is the disco going down

V

vek11

Well she's flushing atm so I'll let her go till I see she's ready, she gave me 1 last push so until she quits or yellows I'll let her rock out!!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hell ya cant wait for a weight and smoke report they look like mini disco buds super crystal love it when mine turn out that way could just be the fotos but they look frosty

V

vek11

Yep you hit it on the button, very frosty and super dense and solid! I'm gonna train her a bit different next time and a bit earlier! This lady I believe would grow different in soil!!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ya I have found that there are some strains out there that just do not do good in hydro a few that don't do well in soil like my mendo purple I crossed back like three times it is hydro or outdoor only I have tried everything in soil buckets to get these suckers to do something nice its just impossible

Latest posts

Top Bottom