strawberry grape smash, from veg to bloom!

• Thread starter vek11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vek11

It's funny cause this girl I think because of her genetics is all over the place and it's was so hard to push her. She wouldn't take nutes over 375 ppm's and at times she'd want her pH high then sometimes low. However she loved the res temp under 65 so I believe the next run will def have on the chiller and more air flow. I got dialed in with her a few wks in flower so I'm positive the next run I will smash!!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

When you are trying to push her are you adding any humic acid of any kind have you ever tried using an uptake nute of some kind as well 375npk/ppm seems really freakin low lol not to say that's not exactly what she needs!?! I have one I made called AK-PD that's really just the cross code but haven't given it a name proly jus gonna stick with that lol however it would not take over 400ppm either even with up-take however when I switched my nutes to RAW powder form it went way up so did production what I found I was missing was a zyme I now use black label at 475 in first four weeks then 1200 last four sometimes I bump it up a bit but not often so possibly try a zyme or up-take with humic if your not already

V

vek11

I didn't run my powerzyhme or seakelp this run which I should've, I get great results because of the micros in the zhyme and by adding the calmag I get great performance. Just tried a few different things until I get accustomed to this strain. What brand nutes you currently run???

Latest posts

Top Bottom