Stress

• Thread starter Ander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Seriously though, lights out and left alone. And if need be a little nutrient feed. I do play music for them occasionally when I’m working in the garden.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It's best to not stress them too much at any given time. Do things gradually and don't rush it. Theres no need to do all the defoliating all at once, spread it over a couple days and it shouldn't affect the health or well being of the plant at all.

Dan789

Dan789

I’m not in favor of defoliation, just a minimum at the very bottom. I feel that the energy lost by doing so, is gone for good. My current grow is demonstrating (to me) the plants propensity to harvest that energy as they grow, doing the defoliation from the bottom up as they need the energy...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Vitamin B1. But yeah defoliation isnt something I do either, except to remove lower growth and leaves throwing too much shade.

Nugg

Nugg

Super thrive.....but I beat the shit out of my plants,I break,snap,pinch, remove all upper conapy leafs..stress?? Lol...after couple days they thank you... remember...it's just a weed!!! Can't hardly kill it..

Top Bottom